Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 26th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Theme of the game: WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Dice - because everybody loves them.

____________________________The Map

It all went down on Knophree Pass, pictured above.

Keep in mind this is all immediately after Mark lost a 500 point game spectacularly (no, seriously, he got owned) on the same map just before this.

Last game it took him 6 rounds to drop the AE in. This game he did it first round. Unfortunately for me, all of my units were at the first 3 rows of my starting zone.

____________________________The Armies

- Warlord - (600) - Blue Starting Zone -

Q9
Nilfheim
Raelin (RotV)
Stingers (x2)
Dumutef (filler)
Otonashi (only point filler I had left)

- Warlord's friend, Mark (who by the way only has RotV)- (600) - Orange Starting Zone -

Mimring
Agent Carr
Krav Maga Agents
Raelin (RotV)
Airborne Elite
Izumi Samurai

____________________________The Game

Mark wins initiative and starts throwing grenades at me. No big deal, stingers have 3 defense, 5 because of raelin, and all my other units have at LEAST that because of raelin. Well, no such luck. After that first turn, THE FIRST TURN, the airborne elites took out 5 stingers, 3 life off of Nilfheim, and 2 life off Raelin. Seriously, you dont even know how many zeros I rolled to allow him to do this. I was not happy.

Next couple of turns is me dropping F-Bombs all over the place because I cant get a roll to save my life, but after a couple of turns Nilfy finally cleaned up the AE. ugh, 230 points worth of health and units lost in one turn because of a 110 point card.

Nilfy drops down off the hill in front of the blue start zone to engage the KMA. Somehow I killed them all in one ice-shard attack. The only thing close to luck ive had all game. That is until Mimring cleans me up, but not after I score a hit or two.

At this point, its really not all that bad for me, although I'm still fuming from the beginning.

The next part is basically just moving units around, but it should be noted that the only unit I have left capable of doing ANYTHING at all is Q9. I still have otonashi and dumutef, but Carr and the Izumi move along the right side of the map and slaughter both otonashi and dumutef at the back of my start zone, leaving me with Q9. Fun.

3 samurai and a full-health carr vs. Q9 at full health. Hmmm...

Q9 is up 6 or so levels on the mountain in front of the blue start zone. Carr has to move a long way to engage me (he is right next to the 7-hex tile at the back of the blue start zone, next to the last izumi), and 2 attack vs. 8 defense isn't an option.

So as I blast away at both him and the last izumi, I notice raelin got moved forward from his base. So now carr has 6 defense. Awesome. Next I waste 3 turns on Raelin. Carr is about one turn away from being able to engage me and has 2 health left. Q9 is still full. I give him one more turn of 3-attacks-of-3 and he finally dies.

Mark begins crying.

The game started with me loosing half of my army to the Airborne elite. The game ended with Mark losing half of his army to Q9. Which is worse?

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; June 29th, 2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old June 29th, 2009, 01:10 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Theme of the game: WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Q9 routinely kills half of an opponent's army - that's nothing new. The AE killing that much is way worse IMO.

Nice report!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports