Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 4th, 2009, 07:00 PM

the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Theme of next master set

What do you think the theme of the next master set?
Old January 4th, 2009, 07:07 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Theme of next master set

Hasbro seems to be running out of locations, But I myself think it is a desert. It is one of the few choices of enviroments they have left, am I right?
Old January 4th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What makes a good master set?

That thread is pretty much for ideas for future master sets.
Old January 4th, 2009, 07:17 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

beast, not only have there been many threads devoted to this topic, but there have actually been so many that Dr. Weirdscaper created a thread a while back for the sole purpose of mocking this exhausted topic.

For myself, I'll be happy if we ever even get a MS III. I think it would be a small miracle.

EDIT: I didn't really mean to come across as such a jackass. What I meant was "Running a search before starting a new thread is a good way to see if there is already a good thread for your topic. And welcome to the site."
Old January 4th, 2009, 07:18 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I think it will be in a mountainous area, with dragons and a species of ogres roaming wildy.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 4th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Beast, welcome to the site.

Please do not make all these new threads on old topics though. If a thread exists that is less than a few months old and handles the same topic you want to discuss, that would be the right place. Don't take this the wrong way, though, just a bit of friendly advise. Again, welcome, it's always fun to see new HeroScapers!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:00 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I want to see an Esenwein master set, in the same way they created a Marro set for MS2. As an added bonus, it would be the perfect opportunity to release Cyprein's undead horde(For those who are confused, see his description/profile).

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:19 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

So, how was 2009 for everybody?
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:22 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post

2009, 2009, 2009.......When was that exactly?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Marro Divider #4 is surprisingly tart

It would be sweet if they came out with a lava-and-ice master set with a bunch of variations of dzu-tzeh and obsidian guards. (like all of the variations of the marros- dzuhwarriors/obsidi-stalkers or something like that)

Tournament record 3-0

Check out my Customs
Old March 10th, 2010, 07:00 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Didn't Cat revive a thread on predictions for MS3 like... Eight minutes ago? I guess he meant to do this one.

But, in the spirit of 'Whatever, I'll go with it.' I think it'll either be another DnD or something like RotV because Wizards seems to want to attract new players, and RotV was perfect for newbies.

Wait, are we supposed to have one guess? Well that didn't stop Gollum.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
Mark Twain

Last edited by Sport351; March 10th, 2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old March 10th, 2010, 08:11 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro Divider #4 View Post
It would be sweet if they came out with a lava-and-ice master set with a bunch of variations of dzu-tzeh and obsidian guards. (like all of the variations of the marros- dzuhwarriors/obsidi-stalkers or something like that)
That would actually be really cool to have variations on them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion