Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 6th, 2009, 07:47 PM

A&W is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Help on Assyrian Cavalry

Hi, i have not posted in a while, but i need help witha set of figures i have painted. I have about 15 or so plastic Assyrian Cavalery figures ( mostly painted) and i was going to make some cards for them, but i could not think of who they should follow (i thought Einar, but i have Egyptians under him), and also ther powers and things i had problems with. There are kinds of common squads, one with spears and the other with bows, and ach squad has 3 figures in it. I was hoping that someone would have some ideas to help get me started. I could post some pictures if anyone would like to see them. Hope that someone can help.

FISH IS GOOD, AND FOR YOU!!!!

IT'S BLOODY ALBATROSS FLAVOR!!!
Old November 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Help on Assyrian Cavalry

Hmmm... Assyrians? I'd say Einar. If not him, then Utgar, as they were frakkin brutal when they attacked.

They should also be fairly strong for an Ancient-era squad, as they wrecked shop in the Middle East.

I'd also put in something about Iron, because it helped them. A lot. Because having it was like bringing the Death Star to a Knife Fight when they took over.
Old November 6th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

I vote Aquilla. I think they should be fairly powerful.

Something Like:

Melee:

Move-7
Attack- 2 or 3
Defense-3 or 4
Range-1
Points-90

I would give them galloping charge, like the templar calvalry, and

Iron Swords- When attacking a small or medium figure, they roll one additional attack die.

Archers:
Move-7
Range-6
Attack-3
defense-3 or 4
points-around 90

With Arrow volley, like the Romans
Old November 6th, 2009, 10:54 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Assyrians were the most ruthless, bloodthirsty, empirical nation that ever existed...until the 1930's. Utgar. Attila the Hun was gentle compared to them.

I think for powers they should have something similar to Brunak's Blood Hungry attack. As I said, they were ruthless, and they were really good warriors. I think a watered down blood hungry would fit them. Maybe they can only attack one additional time?
Old November 7th, 2009, 12:36 AM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker

Cool idea for a unit. Post images when you get them finished.
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:40 PM

A&W is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks for all the help from everyone, great ideas. I get some pictures of the figures and the cards one i get them finished and stuff.
Thanks again

FISH IS GOOD, AND FOR YOU!!!!

IT'S BLOODY ALBATROSS FLAVOR!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards