Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Until recently I usually avoided lava maps but the C3G rules for lava are a must. I don’t use Knockback for testing but should really consider starting to.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

We made our Lava Rules mandatory for playtesting C3G at least.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Lava is mandatory, pretty much, though I never use Lava for testing anyway.
I always use Knockback.
I always employ Throwing when playing an actual game on a proper map, but terrain pieces on the online map aren't manipulable, so I don't use it for testing (though I'll generally make trees and the like destructible and just remember they were destroyed - it's fun to knock someone into a tree, and then have them take one wound from hitting it and another from it falling on them! Trees can also get blown up by multi-hitting SAs and fall on people.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You can manipulate terrain pieces on the online map. Are you using TTS? Just right click, toggle, and unlock the piece to move it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You can manipulate terrain pieces on the online map. Are you using TTS? Just right click, toggle, and unlock the piece to move it.
Really? The ones that are already part of the pre-made map?
Yep, I am using TTS.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:32 PM

Doesn't matter. You can unlock anything in a pre-made map.

Oh, did we ever hook you up with that map generator that A3n made? That's a good resource on TTS.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:32 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Doesn't matter. You can unlock anything in a pre-made map.

Oh, did we ever hook you up with that map generator that A3n made? That's a good resource on TTS.
If you did, I have zero recollection of even knowing of its existance.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:35 PM

Cool. Left you a message about it on Discord. If it's something any C3Gers are interested in, just hit us up on there and I'm sure someone will be happy to hook you up.

Also, big thanks/props to A3n for it. It's a great resource!

Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd say terrain DO's like trees or cars are the most often 'optional' thing I use when testing. I don't think of Spells as optional though, just they are used whenever I decide to draft them into an army. I avoid Lava maps all together.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 08:39 PM

I’m getting better at remembering to consider spells for army fillers when using Magical Defense figures.

Old January 28th, 2021, 11:43 AM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

This battle report is a little different. A few weeks ago, we played an extra weekend game because it was my birthday. I held an all day long game day at my house. I wanted to be a little more laid back for this, so I didn’t take any notes. I just played. It was a tone of fun. This game was also kind of a catch up game for our weekly unit release. In the course of our 17th week playthrough of C3G I had to cancel two different times for being out of town or various other things. So for this game I added 11 new units to our unit pool instead of the normal 6. Here is who we added: Baron von Strucker, Doctor Fate, Jewel, Zatanna (I), Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Fire Ant Swarm, Hulk (I), Fatality, Dum Dum Dugan, and Killer Croc. The player that won last week picked Moon Knight to add the figure list as well. So now our unit count is 163!

So for our 18th game of C3G Heroscape, we played a 3 player game on a modified version of the BOV map called “The Broken Sky Line”. I added a wing on to it so it could handle 3 players. It worked out pretty well. We had a pretty good slug fest. I also ended up winning the game! I would just like to mention a few units that got played and how much fun they were.

Moon Knight: First time fielding him in this game. He’s a blast to play. “Fenchie’s Airdorp” combined with “Cape Glide” is really cool. It really feels like he is getting the drop on you.

MODOK: We have had this figure awhile, but in this game he really shined for me. Psionic Command took control of this game. I was able to do some crazy things to the game. I made Player 3’s Human Torch fly over to a huge cluster of units and made him go “Supernova”. I then took over a wounded Hawkgirl and almost finished off Hawkman. Psionic Force Field X was tough to get through. He really annoyed my friends as to how difficult he was to kill.

Fire Ant Swarm: This gets an honorable mention because the fire ants, stung Thanos not once but twice!!!

Zatanna: A unit very similar to Scarlet Witch. I feel like her EPIWDNIM 17 is so much worse than Scarlett Witch’s “Chaos Magic Curse”, but so much harder to pull off. I also really like her ability to remove a marker off of a card. This is the first unit in our group that can remove things like “Chaos Magic Curse” or “Blue Ice Markers”.

So in closing because it was a catch up week, the winner of the game got to pick two unreleased units instead of one. I won the game so I picked Booster Gold, and Catman.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds fun. Happy belated birthday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy