Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:07 AM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sports: NFL

Its gotten awfully quiet in here...

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:34 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlax View Post
No one wants to comment until they know if Percy Harvin will be playing - just throws too much uncertainty into the mix.

~Aldin, who thinks "throwing uncertainty" (NOT uncertainly) is a pretty good description of Favre on his wild days

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 23rd, 2010, 01:08 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Didn't you hear? Football season ended last Sunday. Pitchers and catchers are reporting so baseball is right around the corner again!
Old January 23rd, 2010, 02:35 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Vikings will win cuz' Percy's not gonna miss his first NFCI championship.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:07 PM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
No one wants to comment until they know if Percy Harvin will be playing - just throws too much uncertainty into the mix.

~Aldin, who thinks "throwing uncertainty" (NOT uncertainly) is a pretty good description of Favre on his wild days
Or perhaps the elimination of the Chargers, Packers, Ravens and Patriots has something to do with it....

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:19 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I think no one wants to comment because ANYTHING could happen. Jets are pulling a 2008 Cardinals and the Viking Saints game is anyone's match...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:29 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Harvin playing or not. Vikings win this game by 10.

I have been a Viking fans since age 10 or so. I have been waiting a long time for this. I don't want to have my hopes dashed like they were in the '98 game against the Falcons (I was at that game). The stadium was out of control with only a couple of minutes on the clock and the Vikings ready to go ahead 10 pts when Anderson missed a less than 25 yrd field goal left by about 2 feet (his only miss of the entire season.)

I don't want that to happen again. Vikings by 10, or my basement might flood from the unstoppable tears.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:39 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On Monday, loborocket was found drowned in his basement from tears.

I say the Colts and the Saints go. That would be a pretty decent SB, but every SB is just 'decent' until my Packers go. *sniff* A-rod is definately going to lead us to greater things, but we've got a tough schedule ahead of us.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:54 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I still can't see any way that my beloved Vikings can win that game - if it weren't for their blasted home-field advantage, which is huge, imho, we might have a solid chance.

I do think we have the more well-rounded and more talented team, though it's a fairly close match-up. Certainly our Defense has been ranked higher all year both against the run and pass, at least.

Tough game to pick, everyone's saying that and I can't blame 'em.

I think we lose at the last minute by a field goal to the Saints. Sigh. Man, I hope not but that's what I keep thinking.

Either way, no matter how my gut feels, I'm going with SKOL VIKINGS!!!! YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU JUST BELIEVE!!!

PURPLE AND GOLD!!!
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:59 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
I still can't see any way that my beloved Vikings can win that game - if it weren't for their blasted home-field advantage, which is huge, imho, we might have a solid chance.

I do think we have the more well-rounded and more talented team, though it's a fairly close match-up. Certainly our Defense has been ranked higher all year both against the run and pass, at least.

Tough game to pick, everyone's saying that and I can't blame 'em.

I think we lose at the last minute by a field goal to the Saints. Sigh. Man, I hope not but that's what I keep thinking.

Either way, no matter how my gut feels, I'm going with SKOL VIKINGS!!!! YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU JUST BELIEVE!!!

PURPLE AND GOLD!!!
I think y'all had a chance until Prince made that hideous excuse for a theme song. It was almost calculated to make the gods turn their collective faces against the franchise.

~Aldin, glad Prince isn't a 49er fan

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 24th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Am I the only one who thinks the Saints would get absolutely destroyed if they met the Colts? The Saint's D just isn't enough to stop Manning and the Colt's D will hold Brees a little better. I'm PRAYING these two don't meet because I'd like to see an actual game.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 24th, 2010, 10:30 AM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

Vikings may not be at home, but Favre won his first superbowl in NO and also the Vikings didnt have much trouble at away games unless they were outdoor stadiums... NO is a dome just like at home. GO VIKINGS!!!!!! injure Drew Brees first time he tries to throw

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV