Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 21st, 2020, 08:56 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Battle Reports

You've inspired me to share our game as well @GamerHusband . Last night some of us decided to run a game on Tabletop Simulator on steam. We ended up playing a 2 v 2 team game on our Icy Road competitive map. Each player was given 1,000 points to work with, including a 20 point over/under buffer.

Titans -- (IamBatman and MrNobody) vs. Justice League -- (Arch-Vile and Arkham)

Team Titans:
IamBatman's army: (1000)
Robin (Tim) (II) (XXX)
Wonder Girl (Cassandra) (II) (XXX)
Wonder Girl (Donna) (140)
Changeling (190)
Miss Martian (200)
Secret (XXX)

MrNobody's army: (1000)
Nightwing (I) (200)
Superboy (I) (240)
Starfire (210)
Raven (190)
Robin (Damien) (80)
Krypto (80)

Team Justice League:
Arch-Vile's army: (1000)
Batman (III) (250)
Superman (III) (440)
Wonder Woman (III) (310)

Arkham's army: (1010)
Green Arrow (II) (210)
Hawkwoman (XXX)
Martian Manhunter (III) (XXX)
Plastic Man (II) (XXX)

Game Summary:

The Titans setup shop next to the glacier mountain nearest to their base on the narrow road path. This is a proven decent spot for them to try and shut down access to Superboy, else fight from a height disadvantage if forced to engage.

Martian Manhunter and Superman, with Green Arrow trailing at a distance, led the way for the Justice League. Instead of taking the fight to the Titans where they wanted, the Justice League pulled Superboy away from his allies to try and focus their efforts on the team's protector first. Anyone who has played the Titans, knows Superboy + Raven + Starfire can be a nasty trio if you don't handle them correctly.

The Titans were forced to move to help Superboy, at which point Plastic Man joined the fray to play the role of pest. Superman swooped in to help Martian Manhunter, but quickly met his demise at the hands of Wonder Girl (Cassandra), punishing him for moving around.

Martian Manhunter and Plastic Man held things down as Arch-Vile sent in some backup in the way of Batman. Green Arrow remained at a distance, taking opportunistic shots in attempt to whittle down the Titan swarm.

Martian Manhunter proved tricky to put down for the Titans, who were able to get him near death a few times but alas couldn't deal the final blow. Martian Manhunter, Batman, and Green Arrow picked off the Titans one by one, but ultimately Batman and Plastic Man would bite the dust.

With the Justice League's support starting to run out, Hawkwoman came in to try and Rally her allies, and this proved just enough to seal the deal as Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, and Wonder Woman finished off the remaining Titans.

Game Awards:

Hero: Martian Manhunter
His versatility in battle combined with his potential staying power if the opponent can't quite dish out the pain consistently enough, proved vital against the tricky Titans. Essentially acting as a swiss army knife, he had a lot of answers to combat the varying obstacles in his team's path.

Zero: Superman
His ability to inspire himself or an ally to swoop in and defend for another, ended up being hard countered by Wonder Girl (Cassandra). He took on wounds faster than a boat with a giant hole takes on water, and his time in battle was very short lived. For the highest costing figure in this game, a crushing blow that certainly made for a grim start for his team.

Splash Page Moment: Wonder Girl and Green Arrow Rapid Wounding
This is a bit of a tie. As previously mentioned, Wonder Girl (Cassandra) leading to Superman taking on wound after wound, leaving him feeling like if he even takes one step he's in for a world of pain. On the opposing side, Green Arrow, who had been missing several of his shots throughout the match, suddenly gets his aim in check as he unleashes 4 arrows in succession, taking Raven, the Titan's last real hope, down from 5 life to 1.

Last edited by Arkham; November 21st, 2020 at 09:12 AM.
Old November 21st, 2020, 09:07 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Great report! Bats' other figure was Secret. She dealt a couple wounds on Batman before Changeling came in for the kill.

It was a fun game. Very cool to see these figures working at such a large point total.
Old November 21st, 2020, 10:29 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That's awesome! Sad I missed it. Though we had a date night in with Chinese take out and The Mandalorian.

Feels appropriate that the kids were bested by their mentors! But seeing Superman go down like a chump to the Young Justice meat grinder is crazy.
Old November 21st, 2020, 10:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Wow your date sounds better than mine, we just had wine and watched Pride and Prejudice.
Old November 21st, 2020, 10:36 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

My wife doesn't drink and I don't want to watch Pride and Prejudice, so I agree.
Old November 21st, 2020, 10:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, it was a fun time! Martian Manhunter really busted up the Superboy/Starfire/Raven/Nightwing pod, though, and proved really tough to take down. Between him and Plastic Man gumming up the works, the others were way too able to pick us off from a distance.

In retrospect, I kind of wish Nobody and I had split that Titans pod up between us so we might've been able to move them up more efficiently.

I also wish I hadn't forgotten half the things on Robin and Wonder Girl's cards!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2020, 10:54 AM
...has moist legs

I mean, I designed him and still half the time forget about Tim's detective power.
Old November 21st, 2020, 10:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I did a personal test a few weeks ago, reached the end, and felt really annoyed that I'd forgotten one of my own customs' marquee powers.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 21st, 2020, 10:58 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I mean, I designed him and still half the time forget about Tim's detective power.
Yeah, but there's a certain start of the round power I completely forgot at the start of the first round and then neglected to use about 30% of the time going forward.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2020, 10:59 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah, but there's a certain start of the round power I completely forgot at the start of the first round and then neglected to use about 30% of the time going forward.
Oh yeah, the whole point of ever drafting this version of Tim, you mean.
Old November 21st, 2020, 11:01 AM

Psh. He was there to give Secret someone to play off of, obviously.

Old November 21st, 2020, 11:16 AM
...has moist legs

Ah yes. She's a good figure to bank your whole strategy on sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy