Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:09 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Kickin off the Heroic Custom Section

OK We see that there are Marvel units that are going to hit the public in '07. We, as a community, have ALREADY created many Comic Heroes on our own. Lets post them here and discuss them. I wonder how close our creations will be compared to what we see officially released!!

We also do not have to stick to the Marvel license. Who would YOU like to see on the M'Scape table?

Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:54 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
DC Scape!

I have done a ton of super hero customs before getting into the online community. After getting more info on Valhalla, I got disinterested in superheroes in the land and now my Clix collect dust.

I look forward to seeing Hasbro's format and plan to base my customs off of their official units. I wonder if other's here will change there supers abilities after the official units' stats are released.

Can't wait to run through that wall with Rhino!
Old July 23rd, 2006, 09:00 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
DC Scape!

I have done a ton of super hero customs before getting into the online community. After getting more info on Valhalla, I got disinterested in superheroes in the land and now my Clix collect dust.

I look forward to seeing Hasbro's format and plan to base my customs off of their official units. I wonder if other's here will change there supers abilities after the official units' stats are released.

Can't wait to run through that wall with Rhino!
Post 'em here!! Let's talk about them.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 10:05 PM
Grindmaster

Did all my old stuff in Indesign. Trying to add a pdf attachment but it won't work for some reason.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 10:10 PM
Grindmaster

http://www.photoupload.org/image/10217.jpeg

http://www.photoupload.org/image/10220.jpeg

I have more but it would be a lot easier for me to just upload the pdf. Any help?
Old July 23rd, 2006, 11:06 PM

Widigo has disabled reputation
NIce, why does Marvel get its own forum? Is it related to HS or Hasbro in any way, sorry I don't know I pay little attention to the other games out there.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 11:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widigo
NIce, why does Marvel get its own forum? Is it related to HS or Hasbro in any way, sorry I don't know I pay little attention to the other games out there.
Dude you must be totally out of touch!! Hasbro is releasing a Marvel version of Heroscape!! 2007!!
Old July 23rd, 2006, 11:15 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
http://www.photoupload.org/image/10217.jpeg

http://www.photoupload.org/image/10220.jpeg

I have more but it would be a lot easier for me to just upload the pdf. Any help?
Very cool!! Now this is what I am talking about!! Resize these pics in JPG format and put them in your user folder and then post them to the thread. We can critique them!! They look good to me but there are wording issues, and point cost issues. Great effort though and I would love to here your explanation for some of the powers. I did not know Wolverine could regenerate in a way that would whave an effect on the Heroscape battlefield.
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:49 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Those are really nice, allskulls.
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:33 AM

Widigo has disabled reputation
Awesome, I wonder if I can do something with any of there figures. I am out of touch, I have no local gaming shop, no connections, and no opponents, if I did not custom I would not war-game at all.
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:19 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Doc Savage has to post his BPRD customs! Lobster Johnson and Hellboy - we need a little paranormalscape again.
Old July 24th, 2006, 08:42 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Great cards Allskulls

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations