Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ms. Marvel (Kamala) - Design

180-190 seems like a good range for her. Willing to tweak things to try to keep her there. I also enjoy running Luke Cage armies in testing from time to time.
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So who all can take a turn with her on their OM right now? Ms. Marvel, Robot, Luke Cage at least. Hasbro Red Skull. Hush. Heinrich Zemo. Red Skull (I) if he inflicts a wound. Black Bolt.
Who else?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Hawkeye II, [Redacted On Deck SW design], Wasp II, Professor X, Axe Cop
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

(Redacted) Large guy (II).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2020, 06:31 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The more I think about it, the more I feel as though the current draft is really limiting who she could play with unthematically - I don't like that she's only getting inspired by people who hand out turns. Should she really be inspired by Red Skull but not Spider-Man? The interactions with mind-control are a little weird as well - having her best pairings be guys like Skull and Puppet Master's feeling off. How about something more broad yet more limited, like this:

LEGACY HERO/FANGIRL INSPIRATION etc.
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of any other Unique Hero you control, if Kamala is within 6 clear sight spaces of that hero, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on that hero's card to take an immediate turn with Kamala. After revealing an Order Marker on Kamala's card and taking a turn with Kamala, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card to take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of her. Figures taking a turn with Legacy Hero/Fangirl Inspiration add 1 to their attack.

You could probably cut that last line if you wanted, and I'm wondering about the possibility of grading it so that she's inspired by people who cost more than her (i.e. are stronger and more experienced?) and inspires those who cost less, but that's my basic idea. I feel like it'll get the idea across in-game a lot more, and keep her from being too much tied to or being a hub.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 3rd, 2020, 10:13 AM

Seems like a lot more words and mechanics to reduce it to a once per round usage and push Kamala into builds with Deadly Strike figures.

Puppet Master won't be a better pairing than Ms. Marvel.

Old December 3rd, 2020, 11:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Seems like a lot more words and mechanics to reduce it to a once per round usage and push Kamala into builds with Deadly Strike figures.

Puppet Master won't be a better pairing than Ms. Marvel.
But I keep hearing that Ms. Marvel isn't even the thematic version of Carol...
Tying her to OM hubs really isn't feeling right here. The last line of what I posted could probably be cut - hell, there may even be another better way - but the current take isn't feeling right from what I've heard, IMO.
Hmmm... thematically, who, exactly, does she count as a fan of, and who has she inspired?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 3rd, 2020, 11:37 AM

She assumed the mantle of Ms. Marvel from Carol after Carol became Captain Marvel. She's had affiliations with the Avengers, Champions (as a leader, I believe), and the Secret Warriors, among others.

Edit: Also aren't you the queen of championing odd army combinations?

Old December 3rd, 2020, 11:49 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
She assumed the mantle of Ms. Marvel from Carol after Carol became Captain Marvel. She's had affiliations with the Avengers, Champions (as a leader, I believe), and the Secret Warriors, among others.

Edit: Also aren't you the queen of championing odd army combinations?
I like weird army combinations, as long as thematic ones come up top, or at least strongly viable - letting a freaky synergy sneak into an otherwise fitting group, that kind of thing. This seems to divert her towards mostly unthematic ones with a specific, elite set of figures. From what I've heard, that's not feeling fitting. I'd rather give her more/more thematic options than that.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 3rd, 2020, 11:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

I think more often than not she will be used as a sidekick to bond with other Heroes so I'm not too concerned about the people giving her bonding. It's nice.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 11:57 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Haven’t been following along 100%, but what about something like this:
Quote:
HEROIC TEAM-UP
When taking a turn with Ms. Marvel, if you revealed an Order Marker on the card of a figure that has the Super Strength special power at the start of this turn, add 1 to her Attack number. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Ms. Marvel, you may take a turn with one other Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength special power within 6 clear sight spaces of Ms. Marvel, and you may not take any additional turns.
Idea being she fangirls over the super strong, but can also play leader to those who aren’t. This would also solve the issue some had where she’s sending out Hulk, Thor, or Sentry etc.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 12:03 PM

That's solid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library