Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: What are you looking forward to most?
10th Regiment of Foot 31 36.05%
Otonashi/Moriko 5 5.81%
Grok Riders 10 11.63%
Chardris/Jorhdawn 2 2.33%
Arkmer 3 3.49%
Kato Katsuro 6 6.98%
Sir Dupuis 6 6.98%
Wolves of Badru 16 18.60%
Ulginesh 7 8.14%
Emirroon 0 0%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:15 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Who are you most looking forward to in Wave 8?

I do not believe this has been discussed, Wave 8 as a whole.

All of Wave 8 has been revealed. Now I wonder what you guys think about the new units, and who you are most looking forward to playing with. The units' cards are below:

This guys give the 4th Massachusetts some competition.

A filler to take on Isamu! Who's the better Ninja?

These guys will hopefully give people another reason to bring back Ne-Gok-Sa and Me-Burq-Sa

A ranged Elf wizard. He should be good in wizard armies.

This guy seems very promising to any Elf wizard army. Plus I love his sculpt.

This guy is very mobile and I see him as a leader of the wizards. He tells them when to move with his ability.

Another ranged Elf wizard. She's very similiar to Chardris.

This guy has an awesome sculpt and is a nice filler unit to Elf armies.

I'm not too fond of this guy, because of his point value. He reminds me of Sparticus, only, lucky him. He bonds with squads.

Dupius leads the knight cavalry. He's pretty cool, if you ask me.

Moriko is pretty good. She has above average stats, with good abilities. She seems to be a decent choice for a melee hero.

These guys finally will give Khosemet some love! (not a lot though)

This is just what I think about the new Wave 8 units. But what do you think? You can discuss it has a whole here! I put the Ninjas as one, since there can only be 10 poll options, and am counted the 2 ranged fire elves as 1, sorry.

Looks like a promising Wave. I can't wait!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Who are you most looking forward to in Wave 8?

If you extend this to discuss the Ticalla Jungle and Aquilla's Alliance as well, something similar has been made.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18154

I voted for the Wolves of Badru. They look like they'll be a lot of fun to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; June 3rd, 2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: WoB
Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:23 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
If you extend this to discuss the Ticalla Jungle and Aquilla's Alliance as well, something similar has been made.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18154

Well, I put a poll here... And this thread is for people to post what they like the best about the new wave's units, not the wave in general. Like if it's a good wave or not.

Sorry. I just looked for a poll when I searched to see if there was a similiar thread.

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old June 2nd, 2008, 07:55 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I voted Wolves. I love the idea of the gamble you must take to use them. I just can't wait to try out a swarm of Wolves on an opponents. It'll be fun.

Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Wolves!

Most exciting power in all of wave 8.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:04 PM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

Better to start a new thread. Otherwise it'll get lost in all the junk on the other thread.

10th of Foot is my pick, followed closely by the wolves. No pun intended.

Hopefully in the 9th Wave they'll have the 20th of Foot.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydillo978 View Post
Better to start a new thread. Otherwise it'll get lost in all the junk on the other thread.

10th of Foot is my pick, followed closely by the wolves. No pun intended.

Hopefully in the 9th Wave they'll have the 20th of Foot.
And the 5th Massachusetts line!

I picked the 10th foot too, but I forgot to say why. I really like guys with two weapons. They have a bayonet, and a gun, sort of like Agent carr, and Q10 with 2 different guns!

They are also very versatile, with their melee based abilities.

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Since I don't play very much at all anymore, I will have to go with my favorite sculpts: the Grok Riders.

Also, anything that does well with Ne-Gok-Sa is fine by me!

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:32 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I am a fan of the idea behind Ulgy and the elves. I think I am most excited to see if this really does make Wizards a real factor in HS <fingers crossed>.

Next for me would be the Wolves--again, such a cool new idea for a unit.

After that is likely the 10th, but Kato and the ninja stand out as well. Johrdawn may be my favorite overall unit (we'll see), but my vote for Ulgy is really for bringing her out of my starting zone with an Ulgy activation of Emirroon, who summons her to reign flame from the skies (from start zone to start zone in one devastating move--I hope ....).

Course, Mmirg was my fire mage, once upon a time, so I am partial to those that call flames from the skies...

Groks and Sir D each seem quite cool, but for differing reasons aren't the thing most exciting me about Wave 8 (for now....).

I appreciate the poll, btw, even though we are in the midst of a glut of Wave 8 threads, this seems like a good call. Thanks, metaknight.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm... if I could choose the elves as a whole, it would be them without a doubt... but that wouldn't be very fair to anyone else.

So I'll go with Kato Katsuro. I've upped my "Ashigaru Want List" from two packs to three. He's just such a new and different figure that completely changes the way you play. The versatility is amazing.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:39 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sir Dupius, simply because I'm a huge fan of Jandar Knights.

Runner up has to be Ulginesh in terms of sculpt and game changing abilities. Really, he's nothing without the other elves, but he's also the centerpiece so he gets my second choice.

Third place goes to the Wolves, because they're such a simple solution to such a longstanding problem and as a bonus, come with a cool new ability.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:55 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

I would have to say Otonashi or Morriko (like i had a choice on Moriko ) jk,
but i would have to say so because my collection isn't as large as everyone elses and i could only buy one so i chose the heroes.
Back to the point i would have to say them because i now have a filler. Also Moriko's Saber Storm will be nice on some figures.

DeadEye

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units