Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old March 9th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Comic-Con 2009 - Attendee List - 4 Day/Sat Passes Sold Out

4 Day & Saturday passes are sold out.

Hasbro/WotC are usually there, but Scape was not there last year and we have no indication that it will be there this year.

Scapers Attending:

Oogie_Da_Bruce
Xn F M
BigJim
boom
Detrimentalman

Recent Games Played:

Last edited by Oogie_Da_Bruce; March 30th, 2009 at 02:32 PM.
Old March 9th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Comic-Con 2009

I'm planning on being there (I think this will be eleven years running). I guess I'm going to have to get my badge soon though . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old March 13th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Comic-Con 2009 - 4 Day Passes Sold Out

Well 4 Day passes are sold out, and Saturday is up to 18%. These will be the next to go.

Don't take too much time thinking, you may miss the boat.

Recent Games Played:
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Comic-Con 2009 - 4 Day Passes Sold Out

Lame . . . I've been broke since the begining of the semester and haven't been able to afford my pass . . . I guess it's time for some creative shopping . . . .

Edit: Well, I've got Friday and Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to afford Thursday while they still have them . . . .

Last edited by Xn F M; March 13th, 2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old March 30th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Admin

Re: Comic-Con 2009 - 4 Day/Sat Passes Sold Out

Thursday, Friday & Sunday are still available.

If you live ANYWHERE near So Cal you NEED to go to Comic-Con at least for 1 day. There are very few acceptable reasons that any self proclamed geek should miss this.

So far, that I know of, BigJim, boom, Xn FM, Detrimentalman and myself are going.

If there are any other others, sound off. And if you havn't bought tickets yet...

Click Here: http://comic-con.org

Recent Games Played:
Old April 2nd, 2009, 05:14 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Comic-Con 2009 - Attendee List - 4 Day/Sat Passes Sold O

I used to go every year [for 15+ years], but it's just TOO big, crowded and crazy for me nowadays. Gah, I'm a grumpy old man already!

HOWEVER, if there is a concentration of 'Scapers decending on SD for the weekend I'd love to meet up, drink some beer and play some scape after Con hours if anyone is interested!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:28 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

It's penciled in for next year Oog. My inner geek demands it!

My Recent Plays:
Old April 5th, 2009, 01:28 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So no one wants to hang out?

No, just playin'. I hope you guys have fun at the Con... I'm a little sad to not be going this year [or last]. I'll be more sad if there are 'Scape games going on at Con and I miss 'em. This seems more likely now with the announcement of Wave 9.
Old April 5th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Gets It!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post

No, just playin'. I hope you guys have fun at the Con... I'm a little sad to not be going this year [or last]. I'll be more sad if there are 'Scape games going on at Con and I miss 'em. This seems more likely now with the announcement of Wave 9.
Now no one said we didn't want to swing by. But you should know that "after con" is usually ten or eleven (except for Thursday and Sunday).

btw. I've beenthinking about pulling something together at Game Empire sometime after Easter. I'll PM you when I know more.

Old April 6th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post

Now no one said we didn't want to swing by. But you should know that "after con" is usually ten or eleven (except for Thursday and Sunday).

btw. I've beenthinking about pulling something together at Game Empire sometime after Easter. I'll PM you when I know more.
Be sure to let the rest of us know! Some may be fortunate enough to go.

And Garada, perhaps we can figure something as the con gets closer.

Recent Games Played:
Old April 6th, 2009, 06:17 PM
C3G Hero

Hey, that all sounds great. I would love to hang out with you guys... if Con is too hectic [and I know it can be with film screenings, masquerade, etc], I am 100% down with a meet-up at Game Empire at a different time. How do you guys feel about playing with custom figures? And supers?
Old April 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

I'm stocked!!! I will be there Thursday & Friday, yyyyaaahhhooooooooo!!!!!!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media