Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old October 9th, 2018, 07:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
At least one of every squad figure and all heroes (except Samuel Brown) have now been added to the OP.

I still have some higher resolution scans to add, and some additional squad figures to add.

Let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.
Nice GIF. I actually live in the town this movie was filmed in. My House is in the Movie.....and no, people don't actually act the way they are portrayed in the movie.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:22 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
At least one of every squad figure and all heroes (except Samuel Brown) have now been added to the OP.

I still have some higher resolution scans to add, and some additional squad figures to add.

Let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.
Nice GIF. I actually live in the town this movie was filmed in. My House is in the Movie.....and no, people don't actually act the way they are portrayed in the movie.
That’s pretty cool! And don’t worry, everyone in the movie seems pretty normal other than the Dynamite family
Old October 12th, 2018, 01:15 AM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

This printer is well on the way to paying for itself. I’m getting better at painting, but still need to perfect the wash. I went a little too dark on some of the white parts. These are my finished figures, still have more that need painting. But just this little group has to be over $50 on eBay if not $75. I’ll deal with some darker minis.

Old October 12th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Nice looking gruts!
Old October 12th, 2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Nice looking gruts!
Thank you 😊. And thank you so much for putting all of this together!
Old October 12th, 2018, 10:53 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Nice looking gruts!
Thank you 😊. And thank you so much for putting all of this together!
They do look really nice. For a wash I use two different things that work really great and match heroscape figures pretty well. First is army painters quickshade medium tone. A cheaper version thats a little more dirty looking would be minwax polyshades walnut color. The second one actually looks a lot closer to original scape figures. Its easy and you can use it for quite a ways on minis. I also use it for terrain I build. It seals in the paint job as well. I usually put a matte varnish on afterwards because it has a glossy sheen.

Old October 20th, 2018, 10:54 PM

Duljen Woo who?

Does anyone have any high res scans of marro drones? I only have 6 because I was a child when heroscape came out and didn't get to choose the packs I got. Thanks ahead of time. I tried to use some instant mold to make a mold of the whole body of one of the poses, but unless I cut up a marro drone, which I'm very unwilling to do, I probably won't be able to get a good mold.

Mercy is something the weak beg for and the strong lack.
Old October 21st, 2018, 09:28 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duljen View Post
Does anyone have any high res scans of marro drones? I only have 6 because I was a child when heroscape came out and didn't get to choose the packs I got. Thanks ahead of time. I tried to use some instant mold to make a mold of the whole body of one of the poses, but unless I cut up a marro drone, which I'm very unwilling to do, I probably won't be able to get a good mold.
Added higher resolution models of two of the Marro Drones to the list on the first page of this thread.

Thanks to @Dissonance for providing the scan.
Old October 21st, 2018, 01:17 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duljen View Post
Added higher resolution models of two of the Marro Drones to the list on the first page of this thread.

Thanks to @Dissonance for providing the scan.
Awesome. Can't get enough drones.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:44 PM

MarioMario Woo who?
Thumbs up Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

This is some great work! Are things still being added? I was hoping to find all three Obsidian Guards. Preferably in high res.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioMario View Post
This is some great work! Are things still being added? I was hoping to find all three Obsidian Guards. Preferably in high res.
The Obsidian Guards are the same sculpts as the Granite Guardians. Look at the first post in this thread for the 3 Granite Guardian files.

I have more scans to add, but I'll add them slowly as I have time. If anyone requests specific scans I will make those scans highest priority.
Old December 4th, 2018, 01:29 AM

MarioMario Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioMario View Post
The Obsidian Guards are the same sculpts as the Granite Guardians. Look at the first post in this thread for the 3 Granite Guardian files.

I have more scans to add, but I'll add them slowly as I have time. If anyone requests specific scans I will make those scans highest priority.

Oh. Whoops! I forgot they reuse models. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing