Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 27th, 2007, 10:23 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Re: Anybody play in Charlotte?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedrcok Bully
Just checking..

I have Marvel (2 sets) and a few regular HS figures. My kids and I are looking for opponents.
Where are you from BB?
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:04 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Anybody play in Charlotte?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedrcok Bully
Just checking..

I have Marvel (2 sets) and a few regular HS figures. My kids and I are looking for opponents.
Where are you from BB?
I missed it too, but if you look at his "Post subject" he mentions Charlotte.

There are several people from that area...Theats, SpainKiller, nonexistantnonexister, (bunch more in this thread)... Somebody just needs to step up and get it organized.

I've been wondering if we should get Hogg to rename this thread to designate that mostly "Triangle Area" stuff is going on in here? Maybe another thread could be started for Charlotte and/or the Triad.

As far as next week...anyone interested in Monday night at AF&G so Superman can attend? I like HSisforcoolkids's method of listing available days....i just don't think we all know our availability that far in advance.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:58 PM

reluctant has disabled reputation
Unfortunately it looks like I'll be unable to make Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays for the foreseeable future. I'll keep checking in though on the off chance I can make one of those days, or that another day weekday is scheduled.

reluctant
Old August 27th, 2007, 02:28 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I'll most likely be down for this Monday, 9/3. 7:00 pm? I may be a little late, but maybe not.

Hope I can meet you one of these days reluctant.

And I just saw that National HS Day is on October 20. I have a wedding to attend that day so I won't be at our tourney. I plan on coming to the mini-tourney in Sept though.[/b]
Old August 29th, 2007, 04:47 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids
I'll most likely be down for this Monday, 9/3. 7:00 pm? I may be a little late, but maybe not.
I can't make Monday since it's Labor Day and all....

However I have reserved tables at AF&G for Tuesday 9/4 7-10pm

Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:38 PM

XSI Addict 32 has disabled reputation
Anyone in the Concord Charlotte area?

Seeking a great place to Role Play?
Look no further, the haven for great RP is here:
The Menagerie
Old August 30th, 2007, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron
I can't make Monday since it's Labor Day and all....

However I have reserved tables at AF&G for Tuesday 9/4 7-10pm
Something came up for me on Tuesday, but hopefully I'll be able to make it next time. Also, was the mini-tourney going to be on a Saturday?
Old August 30th, 2007, 12:21 PM

T-bomb has disabled reputation
HSisforcoolkids,

I might be able to make it on Monday if you wanted to get a couple one on one games in to maybe test out things for the mini-tourney. I'll probably know by this weekend if I can make it or not. ( not sure if my family will be doing anything on Labor day or not). I'll let ya know if you're interested though. Hopefully I can make it Tuesday as well.

As far as the mini-tourney goes, I can do the 8th or 29th for sure, and I have family coming into town either the 15th or 22nd - I'm not sure which one yet.

If we have the tournament later in September, my SOTM should be in by then Also, they are starting to pop up in Walmarts around the country. If I find a SOTM and dont' buy it, I'll let you guys know where it is. But if I do buy one, since I have one coming from HMG I may either offer the whole thing as a prize for a tourney or at least the unique heroes from the set.

T-bomb
Old August 30th, 2007, 01:02 PM

T-Bomb, I'm down for playing on Monday if you can make it. Just let me know.

Also, I couldn't make the mini-tourney on Sept 8, but I could on the 29 if that would work out for everyone else.
Old August 30th, 2007, 05:44 PM

Superman has disabled reputation
If people are going to be there on Monday, you can coun't my GF and I in. We would love to play. Let me know the details and we will be there.
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman
If people are going to be there on Monday, you can coun't my GF and I in. We would love to play. Let me know the details and we will be there.
Excellent, Superman. T-bone, do we have to reserve the table?

Even if T-bone can't come, I would be up for driving to Cary to play with you Superman and Lois. If T-bone can't make it, maybe you can reserve them for us Superman. I probably won't have access to the internet until Sunday evening, but see if T-bone can make it, and if not, go ahead and reserve the table and post it here and I'll make it up to play.
Old August 31st, 2007, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bomb
HSisforcoolkids,

I might be able to make it on Monday if you wanted to get a couple one on one games in to maybe test out things for the mini-tourney.

As far as the mini-tourney goes, I can do the 8th or 29th for sure, and I have family coming into town either the 15th or 22nd - I'm not sure which one yet.
Couple of things:

---I checked and AF&G is open normal hours on Monday, Labor Day. Someone should call and reserve the tables though.

---Should I keep the Tues reservation? If you all play Monday will anyone still want to play on Tues?

---I like the Sept 29 date for the mini-tourney, however I checked and AF&G has several thing on the calendar for that day including a sanctioned WizKids event....in fact most Saturdays are full there. Hogg mentioned having something at his house...or maybe we can all be looking for another venue?

---We need to form our "tournament committee" ASAP so we can start planning for the Sept mini-tourney and eventually the one for National HeroScape Day in October. Here are a couple of good threads to read so you know what you're getting into:
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2117
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=11233

---Once we have a little bit better handle on who is going to help run it, we can start a thread for it like this one:http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=10196

Now I'm Mythic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers