Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: How do we want to do points for our team tourney
550 points per team, with 25 of those points shared 25 59.52%
275 points per teammate with no shared points 17 40.48%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:18 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Dallas TEAM Tourney.. Mar 10th SIGN UP NOW!!!

When is the tourney?
Saturday March 10th at 12:00 but please arrive early to help set up.
What is the format?
This is a team tourney. The teams competing in a Swiss style format of 4 rounds with a singlre elimination championship played out by the top 4 teams.

Any special rules?
The team rules as outlined in the Master guide will be followed with the following additions:

There should be no talking during order marker placement, although you may look at your teammates order markers as much as you want.

The maps will use no more than 2 Master sets and no more than 1 set of any/each of the expansions.

Starting zones will be 26 spaces, and some maps may have more than one starting area per team.

Each game will last 1 hour and 15 minutes.

When the time is up, players finish playing the current order marker number.

There will be two glyphs per map done in our usual style of drawing randomly from a pool.

What do I bring?
Bring a pre drafted army that is no more than 300 points. The point total per team may not exceed 550 points.

$10 entry fee

Order markers, wound markers dice etc.

Pize for the infamous prize table.

Date / Time / Location

March 10th - High Nooner (set up will start at 10:30ish) until the Dogs go home beaten and trodden.

StoneBridge Community Center
6201 W. Virginia Parkway McKinney, TX 75070

Directions from East DFW (Hwy 75)
- Coming North on Hwy 75 (Central) take the "Virgina Parkway / Louisana" exit (#40)
- Take a Left at Virgina
- Go approx 4 miles on Virgina, you will come to "Ridge" (stop light). The community center will be your next left. there is a sign out front identifying it as the StoneBridge Information center / Beach Club / etc.

Directions from West DFW (380/121/35)
- figure out how to get to either 380 or 121
- you will want to turn at Custer (North from 121 / South from 380)
- Turn East on Virgina Parkway (Sonic / Home Depot on the NorthEast corner)
- Go approx 2 miles and the Community center will be on your right side (if you get to Ridge Road stop light you went to far)

- if you need additional info, please PM wisigner, he will provide his contact number to walk you in.

- Starbucks is located just West of the community center.
- 7-11 is just east (on the north side of Virigina)

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:44 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
I would be completely on board with team tourney!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:53 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I thought we were having 500 point armies and side boarding?

Teams sound fun though. Just as long as Wisinger and UPC are kept apart.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:13 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well I thought that this might be a way of expanding on tourney structure/maps and play style. I also thought that since Nether and Oogizone will be there that it would be cool to have some team based competition. It has not been done yet and there is room for some major Heroscape expanding fun!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:17 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Well I thought that this might be a way of expanding on tourney structure/maps and play style. I also thought that since Nether and Oogizone will be there that it would be cool to have some team based competition. It has not been done yet and there is room for some major Heroscape expanding fun!!
What size armies/maps are you envisioning for team tourney play?
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:21 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Larger maps with each side having 2 18-20 space start zones. The players each have 300-350 points. I also think it would be cool to have a map where the team mates start opposite of each other. I don't know it is just an idea and I wanted to gauge interest.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:46 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If this is the Feb. tourney? I was planning on making that one. If so, I like the idea of teams but some poor soul would have to team up with an out-of-towner.

Newb.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:55 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

I would gladly take you on as my partner Lil Newb. The question is do you want me to be your partner?
Old November 2nd, 2006, 02:32 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Who's my partner?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 03:15 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Sounds fun! I'm cool with anything as long as we have a little notice for it

the Waffle House mug will be returning as well so that a new last-prize champion can claim their trophy.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 04:00 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I would gladly take you on as my partner Lil Newb. The question is do you want me to be your partner?
That would be awesome!! And blue Krug wouldn't be picking on my poor Deathreavers.

Newb.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 04:00 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Lil Newb loves me.

Enough hugs....let's start scheming now!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events