Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 24th, 2022, 01:28 AM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!
blast_shark Proxy Gallery

I painted these miniatures! Find cards for them in the spoilers below.

Some of these are 3d prints of original figures, but most of them are from other miniatures lines. I tend to prefer the latter because they're generally more detailed and customizable than the laser scans.

In case you want to get some of the figures I used, I have links by their card. I'm also open to commission painting if you want to send me a dm about it.

Aquilla: 2
Spoiler Alert!

Einar: 2
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar: 3
Spoiler Alert!

Ullar: 2
Spoiler Alert!

Utgar: 3
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill: 0
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar: 0
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by blast_shark; January 31st, 2024 at 08:22 AM. Reason: adding photo
Old July 24th, 2022, 10:56 AM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Re: blast_shark proxy unit thread

These look great, I especially like the MacDirks. It be cool to see a picture of them on a board added to the post as you grow this thread.
Old July 25th, 2022, 03:07 AM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
These look great, I especially like the MacDirks. It be cool to see a picture of them on a board added to the post as you grow this thread.
Thank you! I will definitely get some cool scenic shots of them all on a board sometime! I've got tons of them painted up (8 squads of MacDirks and 7 of Mohicans)

In the meantime, you can see the MacDirks and Mohicans in my latest youtube video. I've also got a side-by-side of the MacDirks next to the official units on my instagram.
Old July 25th, 2022, 11:12 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You should list what the figures are in case others are looking to proxy with them as well.
Old July 25th, 2022, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
You should list what the figures are in case others are looking to proxy with them as well.
Done! Thank you for the suggestion
Old July 26th, 2022, 11:44 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's a goal of mine to make a compendium of good proxy units for 'scape. This is awesome! Btw, these are unpainted minis right? I am really only interested in painted proxies given how cheap 3D prints are
Old July 26th, 2022, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
It's a goal of mine to make a compendium of good proxy units for 'scape. This is awesome! Btw, these are unpainted minis right? I am really only interested in painted proxies given how cheap 3D prints are
Yes, these are supplied unpainted! It crossed my mind to go the 3d print route, but I decided on alternate models for a bit more pizzazz and to get practice with a variety of miniature manufacturers
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:34 PM

Re: blast_shark proxies (Knights of Weston Update)

Updated OP with Knights of Weston, Sir Gilbert, and Sir Denrick
Old October 3rd, 2022, 01:47 PM

Re: blast_shark proxies New Photos on Battlefield!

I added some new photos! (the photos of the Mohican River Tribe weren't uploading to imgur, so I'll try them again later. They're on my instagram if you want to see) <-- fixed

This makes me want to set up an epic-sized battlefield so I can make a huge diorama out of these figures!

Last edited by blast_shark; October 3rd, 2022 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Mohican upload worked
Old September 15th, 2023, 05:41 AM

I'm going to dig through this old thread soon and post more pictures like this along with custom army cards.

I'm open to suggestions on diorama arrangements if anyone has requests! You can check my instagram (at)blastshark.tabletop if you'd like a better idea of all the things I have proxied so far (though even that doesn't include everything yet).

Last edited by blast_shark; September 15th, 2023 at 05:42 AM. Reason: reformatted my instagram username so it doesn't think it's a mention
Old September 15th, 2023, 06:54 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's epic! I like the custom paint job on the Einar Imperium.
Old September 16th, 2023, 05:12 AM

Another one with dwarves making a heroic last stand!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions