Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 10th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

Former Decepticon:
Quote:

Rock 'n Roll rescued Skywarp from the Dire Wraith-held Earth Defense Command Bikini Atoll base in the G.I. Joe: Revolution one-shot. In the process, he shot Grand Slam, mistakenly believing he was a Wraith; it appeared at the time that Grand Slam had died, but we discover this issue that he is still alive, but paralyzed from the waist down.

Having spent the last five years of comics in his War for Cybertron design, Skywarp is now sporting a more classic Generation 1 look. It is implied that this change in appearance is the result of G.I. Joe deconstructing and rebuilding him, "plundering his body for weapons" and repairing the debilitating molecular instability he has been suffering from since sustaining injuries way back in Robots in Disguise #16. This repair job has resulted in the loss of his teleportation ability, which he's waiting to have restored by the Joes.

The Nemesis was previously used by Galvatron's Decepticons as a base of operations throughout the second "season" of Robots in Disguise. It was captured by the Joes in The Transformers #57, following the defeat of Galvatron's forces by the Autobots.
Old April 10th, 2017, 03:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yep, most of the 'main' Decepticons are at some stage of 'goodish' at the moment, Megatron is an Autobot ship captain/helping overthrow an evil government on an alternate universe Cybertron his crew is currently stuck on, Soundwave is basically an ambassador, Thundercracker writes screenplays and saves the President. Though Skywarp is a GI Joe primarily because they offer better healthcare at the moment, he's got one Joe that keeps trying to become his bff though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:00 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
While the other Joes make plans to go out for food before heading back to base, Rock 'n Roll tries to convince Skywarp to let him fly back with him, but Skywarp finds the whole idea of a human in his cockpit markedly distasteful and refuses.
"Are you asking me... to open up my cockpit... and allow you to climb inside of me?"

—Skywarp does not respond well to Rock 'n Roll's request for a lift

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Rock 'n Roll, that's the guy. Since basically all of the Hasbro universe now operates under My Little Pony rules (note, this is not a criticism), I have faith that one day his attempts at bromance will turn Skywarp's frown upside down.

My Etsy Store
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That's pretty funny. I have not kept up on the GI Joe & Transformers comics at all. If I were to start collecting one again, is there one stand alone series that you would recommend? I don't really want to get caught up in collecting a bunch of different titles just to keep up to date with what is going on though.
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That's pretty funny. I have not kept up on the GI Joe & Transformers comics at all. If I were to start collecting one again, is there one stand alone series that you would recommend? I don't really want to get caught up in collecting a bunch of different titles just to keep up to date with what is going on though.
I can't really speak to GI Joe that well, but the new series that just started seems to be the most... crossovery... of the new shared 'Hasbro Universe' stuff. Skywarp's there obviously, but they also are fighting Dire Wraiths (from Rom) at the moment and in general it seems they're going for that book being the 'home base' of the Hasbroverse. Still if you read the 'Revolution' min-series first (The 'Criss-Crossover' event that retconed all the Hasbro IDW comics into a shared universe), you should be ok.

As for Transformers, I highly recommend 'More than Meets the Eye/Lost Light' (it's the same book, they just changed titles after a while). Great great book, and almost completely removed from anything else going on in the Hasbroverse most of the time. It's the only one I read regularly and I never have any trouble following anything. A quick look on the Transformers wiki to figure out how we got to where we are at the start of the book is all you really need for the most part. There is one big crossover with the other Transformers book that you'd have to read in it's entirety (Dark Cybertron) but even if you don't understand what lead up to the crossover in the other book that's ok, as the Characters from the Lost Light also have no idea what's going on for the most part and the whole event is pretty much just 'try not to die' from their perspective. Also, so far anyway, reading the 'Revolution' crossover is not necessary for anything the Lost Light team does.

My Etsy Store
Old August 25th, 2017, 02:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I haven't worked on this project in quite a long time now but I did stubble upon this figure today and thought it might make a good Flint should anyone else still be working on their own custom figures.

Old August 27th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I haven't worked on this project in quite a long time now but I did stubble upon this figure today and thought it might make a good Flint should anyone else still be working on their own custom figures.
That figure looks perfect for Flint, barely (if any) work needed to modify it. I'm putting it on my wishlist for my next order.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He even has the rolled up sleeves.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 18th, 2020, 11:46 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Yodaking - Saw these today at Walmart. Thought you might want to take a look.

https://surveillanceport.com/2020/03...gs-assortment/
Old September 19th, 2020, 03:59 AM
C3G Landlord

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know about them. The Nano figures from other lines are a little big, but close enough in a pinch. Out of the 6 shown there, I only have not made a Duke figure. Hopefully they make more as there are a ton I haven't made figures of. I'd buy up a bunch. If I see them in one of the Walmarts around here I may even get those just to have them. My closest Walmart stopped carrying the other Nano figure lines a while ago though.
Old September 19th, 2020, 05:38 AM

Very cool.

Try Target YK.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations