Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old November 11th, 2014, 09:42 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
HoSS Online

Is there someplace to get the 2D versions of the figures for playing online? I found an older link somewhere, but it didn't work anymore.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 11th, 2014, 10:10 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online

I don't play online, so I don't really know the answer, but I'm pretty sure that @heroscaper2010 does.
Old November 11th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Umm. I'm sure the answer is yes, but I haven't played HoSS online yet.

@heroscaper2010
Old November 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

@Tai-Pan

I found this from going to the Google Doc with all the 3D custom figures for online play.
Old November 11th, 2014, 03:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
@Tai-Pan

I found this from going to the Google Doc with all the 3D custom figures for online play.
Yup this is it!
Old November 12th, 2014, 04:58 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow. It's a bit harder to tell what's what with the Star Wars guys.

Thank you!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 12th, 2014, 07:29 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Wow. It's a bit harder to tell what's what with the Star Wars guys.

Thank you!
The Imperial Officer is a secondary figure because Tarkin and the sculpt we used look so similar.
Old November 18th, 2014, 08:22 AM

And... where do I find 2D versions of the maps with the height numbers? I'm hoping to print one off and play some StarWarsScape with the SW minis I've got laying around. (No real HeroScape, sadly)

Jugger

Old November 18th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
And... where do I find 2D versions of the maps with the height numbers? I'm hoping to print one off and play some StarWarsScape with the SW minis I've got laying around. (No real HeroScape, sadly)
Here is the link to maps and figures: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...0VIZk0&ddrp=1#

And here's the OHS App as well: http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-v2/
Old November 18th, 2014, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Just wondering... How do you plan on printing them? You'd need 24" x 30" poster board just to print out Sirocco (20.19" x 29.72").

I'm wondering because I think due to the current state of Heroscape, people like myself would be interested in printing maps that have tundra or jungle (due to the rarity and pricing).

Granted 10 pieces of 24" x 30" poster board is $47.37 at provantage.com so:

Ideal terrain collection would be two of each master set and 3 of each terrain expansion (remember this ideal, not our fantasies ).

2 RotV @ $60 each = $120
2 SotM @ $40 each = $80
2 BftU @ $60 each = $120
3 FotA @ $30 each = $90
3 RttFF @ $40 each = $120
3 VW @ $50 each = $150
3 TT @ $60 each = $180
3 TJ @$70 each = $210
Total = $1170*

Divided by $47.37 ~ 22 (rounding down cause you can't have .58 of a purchase) x 10 = 220 total maps printed**

*Give or take on actual prices
**Ink prices not included
***Thats also just for Sirocco, and Sirocco is a tight map that uses a small amount of space very nicely.
Old November 18th, 2014, 05:46 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Is there a place we could get high quality PDF's of said maps that would print adequately on a large surface?
Old November 19th, 2014, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Just wondering... How do you plan on printing them? You'd need 24" x 30" poster board just to print out Sirocco (20.19" x 29.72").
At a hobby store in town I can buy "extra scraps" of some kind of board (I'm not sure what it actually is). I used 4 identical pieces to make a folding board for a game I designed and it works very nicely. They cost 1 Euro apiece, occaisionally I get an extra piece thrown in for free. I was figuring on doing something like that, maybe a six-piece folding board, so that it's about the size of a large board game and attach protective transparent sleeves to it (like what you put in a binder). Then I would print off the map I want (and I'll admit, it's a little limited as far as size goes) in six pieces and insert them into the sleeves. I figure something like 7 Euros to put the board together and then printing costs for 6 standard sized pieces of paper (for 1 map). I could even print both sides and save paper (two maps on 6 pieces of paper).

EDIT: I just checked this out and it looks like I'd need something bigger. Considerably bigger. I'd forgotten how much room a battlefield takes up. I also remember the early days, when 1 RotV was all I had. Those maps would work, possibly, but the HoSS maps are much larger with much more terrain.

I'm now considering making a cheap 2D version of HeroScape using cardboard chits and a smaller map. Retain the gameplay, make it a little abstracter optically, and a guy can still enjoy it. Sadly, 3D and optic is one of the best parts of HeroScape....

Jugger

Last edited by Tai-Pan; November 19th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape