Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th, 2014, 10:48 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HoSS Online Figure Request

With me finally able to get working on the 3D Figure: HoSS template with help of Arch-vile (and the kindness of awesomeunleashed), Online HoSS (Season 1!) is just around the corner. However, I'm sure there will come times that I don't have a certain figure we release, so I am asking for the publics help to get top-down pictures of the figures and send them to me or Arch-vile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Current Pictures Needed
-Probe Droid
Thanks in advance!
~HS2010 & Arch-Vile

EDIT: Oh, and don't let me forget to thank White Knoght for his work he did during the first Master Set release (as we used some of those figures in the template).

Last edited by Sheep; June 30th, 2014 at 02:00 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events