Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Terminator (Hunter)

The Book of Terminator (Hunter)

C3G DARK HORSE WAVE 37
NO CAPES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted and modified Heroclix figure from the Captain America Marvel set.
Its model number and name are #016 / Nomad.

It also uses the head of the Heroclix figure from the Justice League DC set.
Its model number and name are #031 / Tharok.

Character Bio - "The Terminator is an infiltration unit, part man – part machine. Underneath it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor-controlled, fully armored, very tough. But outside it's living human tissue. Flesh, skin, hair, blood, grown for the cyborgs." -Kyle Reese (The Terminator, 1984)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; April 23rd, 2021 at 01:05 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of T-800 (Skynet Terminator) - Breathing

NAME =TERMINATOR
SECRET IDENTITY =
T-800

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 200

INFILTRATION MODEL
At the start of the game, you may choose an opponent. Before rolling for initiative for the first round, move Terminator up to 8 spaces, then that opponent must roll a single combat die. If they do not roll a shield, you may move Terminator up to 4 additional spaces and that opponent must roll again. Continue moving Terminator until that opponent rolls a shield. When moving with this special power, Terminator must end its movement closer to an opponent's figure than it was before moving.

AUTO SHOTGUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Terminator only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Terminator cannot be affected by this special attack. When Terminator attacks with this special attack, it may attack one additional time.

UNSTOPPABLE RESILIENCE
If Terminator would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Yodaking; June 13th, 2022 at 03:14 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, getting this one started now and then I'll start the other one as soon as Red Skull II wraps up. He's got two re-used powers that I think everyone is on board with.

The 3rd power is where I left off the infiltration model idea. Won't know for sure until I try it, but I think it should work out well for a different play style of unit. Basically you don't notice him at first, thinking he just some civilian, and by the time you've noticed he's something else he's already closed the distance on you. Helps make up for his otherwise slow speed. You'll want to dump your OM's on him early then and see if he can do some damage before the rest of your forces engage. How close he gets will change each game depending on how big a board you use and how many skulls you can roll in a row, but he gets at least one move of 4 head start no matter what.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool! Shotgun and resilience are perfect. Infiltration is cool, but it makes for a very swingy start to the game. I think I'd rather have it a static boost then an open-ended random chance. That way each time you draft him you know what you're getting.

Also, only having seen the first two films, I feel like his name should be Terminator and SI be the model number?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Mini figure pics: (I did add some scraps to his head after taking these and can get some pics of that added here later.)

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:47 PM
C3G Landlord

We went round and round on how to handle the naming here. With two different unique heroes, one programmed to hunt humans and one programmed to protect them, we ended up settling on the factory name for the official name, with the SI serving as a way to distinguish which one is which. There is also going to be an Uncommon 'naked' version you can build up a robot army with, but that might actually be a T-90. Skynet makes them and names them by their model number, it is the humans that gave them the Terminator nickname. Not sure if the 'naked' ones have a nickname as well.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

It's more of a search thing for me. Be confusing for a layman searching for a Terminator in our index.

But I trust you all on that part. I haven't followed them at all.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Trying to find comic art that closely resembles the mini here with the half face exposed and clearly being a bad guy. Some of these hit one note better than the other.

Last edited by Yodaking; May 25th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Well, we did consider having it Skynet Terminator & Reprogrammed Terminator for the SI, but then you couldn't draft them together or find them together in the index. Plus then the name was taking up a ton of space in the powers after being used multiple times.

Anyway, while looking for comic art I came across that one cover where he's holding up a car. I hadn't thought to give them SS before, but if they can really throw a car around it's worth discussing. Anyone want to make the case for or against giving them SS?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:04 PM
C3G Landlord

For backgrounds, I was initially thinking of something like a mall where he could be walking among a crowd of people. But the mini depicts him after his cover is blown and he's been blown up or something, so that doesn't feel quite right. Any thought on what to do for a background here? Maybe just have him walking down a road with a burned out car in the background?

Last edited by Arkham; June 21st, 2020 at 03:07 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I think having Terminator in the actual name here would be good. T-800 Terminator or something - it's what they're called. Shame you can't just make the model number the SI, honestly - that'd be my preference in a vacuum. Honestly, the current SI feels weird - I get why you've done it, but it feels off.
Would it be a big deal if the regular version and the reprogrammed version weren't co-draftable? Or maybe make this one Uncommon? I know it's a specific Terminator we're repping here, but let's be honest - Skynet has more.
Love the burned out car for the background.
Also, am I the only one who wants to see a Skynet Abstract Hero in the end to tie the Skynet faction together? I think that'd be awesome!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Design looks fine to me. Agree with LP's comment on the name not being Terminator making it harder to find on the index. I wouldn't know what T-800 was if I just saw it on a list. Not a deal breaker for me though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library