Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old May 1st, 2011, 08:10 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Congratulations CheddarLimbo! I'll take second place. Can't wait for the next challenge.
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:13 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks very much!

I'll have a new premise as soon as possible.

And do I understand correctly that I don't get to enter this next contest?
Does that mean that I pick the winner, or just that I don't get to enter?

Old May 1st, 2011, 08:23 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

You pick the next winner, and congratulations! I really didn't expect to place in this one. Can't wait for the next challenge!

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:26 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Thanks very much!

I'll have a new premise as soon as possible.

And do I understand correctly that I don't get to enter this next contest?
Does that mean that I pick the winner, or just that I don't get to enter?
You pick the next winner, and you don't write a story in answer to your own challenge. You can't challenge yourself.

What are you talking about, Elven Lord? You didn't expect to place... Give me a break...
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:32 PM

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Hey I write because I love writing. It makes me feel good that other people like my writing as well. Even if I didn't place I would know that people enjoyed it (instinctively-I can do that), and I would have enjoyed writing it to boot.

Old May 1st, 2011, 08:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great stories by everyone. I think you have started something great here GRF. I will make a better effort to post a story for the next challenge. I really liked the story by bumper 15. Well done everybody.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:38 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great, Tornado. I look forward to seeing it!
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:39 PM

Bumper is an exceptional writer.

Old May 1st, 2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Bumper is an exceptional writer.
You said it.
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:50 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Great idea Grim! I will have to try this out sometime, just for fun. Perhaps after school gets out.

This makes me want to start a fan art contest but I think I'd be the only entry (unless anyone else is interested... question mark...)
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Great idea Grim! I will have to try this out sometime, just for fun. Perhaps after school gets out.

This makes me want to start a fan art contest but I think I'd be the only entry (unless anyone else is interested... question mark...)
You might not get as many results because it takes longer to draw than to write, but I would enter... They wouldn't be like yours, though. (You know of what I speak) Believe it or not, I can't seem to draw any other way. Schatten recently drew a face that he couldn't finish because the look was too unsettling though...
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:03 PM

The more the merrier. I love writing period. Ironic that I'm going into the sciences when my talent is obviously in my writing. I've just always wanted to be a scientist. I'm planning on going into evolutionary biology and then writing about what I find. I'll never lose my love for creative writing though. I may just turn my Fan Fic into a play. I can imagine it on a movie screen can't you?

PS I could really use some regular comments and criticism on it though. I have a link in my sig.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction