Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old August 19th, 2021, 12:41 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is there a VC spreadsheet?
I am looking for all the Soldiers in VC.
I don't think there is a spreadsheet per se. But there is a search engine.

http://haccs.bplaced.net/

The VC Soldiers are:

8th Infantry Pathfinder
12th Caucasus Rifle
20th Maine Volunteers
Captain John Varan
Cathar Spearmen
Jarek Guy
Kursus
Morgan's Riflemen
Red Ants of Aunstrom
Rendar Fy

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ulysses. Its kind of crazy how similar our posts are.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old August 19th, 2021, 12:56 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
EDIT: Ninja'd by Ulysses. Its kind of crazy how similar our posts are.
Holy crap, and 1 minute apart!
Old August 19th, 2021, 12:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks you two!
Working on a weird C3G/VC/classic crossover design.
Old August 19th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I found one:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...257FdREDs/edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 4th, 2021, 11:27 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there an official or unofficial "maximum acceptable cost" for miniatures used for either of these projects? I assume that the numbers would vary between squads and heroes and among size categories, but I'm curious as to how much such a concept would affect the design process for VC units.
Old December 5th, 2021, 02:06 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

There's not a hard limit, but the more expensive something is, the less likely it will be considered acceptable. The C3V tries to keep medium sized Uniques to $10 or less, and common/uncommon figures to roughly $5 or less per figure, at the time of announcement. If the design costs a lot of points, that gives some leeway, and it could go higher, especially if the figure is large, or Huge. I don't think (though I could be wrong) that they've announced any common figure that cost more than $7 per figure, at the time of announcement. Uniques and Uncommons vary a lot more. You could probably get away with as high as a $25 figure if it was a bigger figure, like a Dragon, or something else that's pretty large, and would cost a lot of points. Unfortunately in the time it takes to fully design and playtest a figure, the price usually goes up, and it can end up being significantly higher by the time we actually release the finalized card.
Old December 6th, 2021, 12:03 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That makes sense. I had previously thought that while something upwards of $30 would be clearly unreasonable for a single figure, even Large/Huge Heroes and four-figure Squads seemed to adhere to a $15 limit when announced. Some of the newer units—Altais, for example—defy my expectations but fit perfectly within the framework you've described. Thanks!
Old December 14th, 2021, 01:21 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any updates on the development of the bumble bee squad and queen hero? I was going through my figures and forgot I bought them. Excited to see what you all do with them.
Old December 14th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Any updates on the development of the bumble bee squad and queen hero? I was going through my figures and forgot I bought them. Excited to see what you all do with them.
The Queen was just playtested in the Playtesting Tournament. The squad’s design is posted there too. I really like the Queen’s design and the bees can be terrifying when played well, but I think are a little weak against heavy squad based armies.
Old December 14th, 2021, 04:55 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
The Queen was just playtested in the Playtesting Tournament. The squad’s design is posted there too. I really like the Queen’s design and the bees can be terrifying when played well, but I think are a little weak against heavy squad based armies.
Thanks for the response. I'm just getting back in the game so I missed their cards. Sounds like they are pretty exciting though. 😊
Old January 4th, 2022, 01:05 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Perhaps this is the correct place for this question. I'd like to add these hopefully little-known facts about Ranjit Singh to his rules and clarifications. I learned about these not long ago, and I think they are important to know.

Quote:
Q: When a unit that has or had an Order Marker dies, does the Lion of Punjab deactivate?
A: Yes.
When a unit that has/had an OM dies, the Lion of Punjab power becomes deactivated.

Q: If I move an Order Marker with Rygarn's Chrono-Key, what happens to the Lion of Punjab power?
A:
As long as you revealed the 'X' Order Marker at the beginning of the round, you can activate the power at any point in the round at the moment your Order Markers meet the 3-different-general requirement. The moment your Order Markers don't meet the 3-different-general requirement, the Lion of Punjab power deactivates.
If these were not formatted correctly, could someone please reword them more eloquently for me?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by AndreThaGiant; January 4th, 2022 at 03:59 PM.
Old January 6th, 2022, 06:40 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe @dok or @Scytale could help me out?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs