Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:12 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Hmmm, i’m going to have to have a word with the producer about how he only posts games where I lose...

I can’t handle the pressure I guess
I am pleased to announce that 10 Points Under is now taking bribes, including but not limited to ending your win streak against said producer.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; February 3rd, 2021 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Also kind of having fun theorizing how much work it would actually take to edit in a new ending... probably surprisingly easy
Old February 5th, 2021, 05:13 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Been super busy, but started watching this one a few days ago. Great stuff as always! I have quite the backlog of your videos to watch.
Old February 5th, 2021, 10:04 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Been super busy, but started watching this one a few days ago. Great stuff as always! I have quite the backlog of your videos to watch.
Fortunately there have been a lot of Blade Grut builds in the videos lately for you to enjoy.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 5th, 2021, 10:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Hmmm, i’m going to have to have a word with the producer about how he only posts games where I lose...

I can’t handle the pressure I guess
I am pleased to announce that 10 Points Under is now taking bribes, including but not limited to ending your win streak against said producer.
I have a game to suggest!

Edit: actually it would be a very poor choice. For reasons.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 17th, 2021, 09:25 AM

Quick apology for some of the audio in this one. There are parts in the middle where my mic drops down a lot. I’m not sure what caused it, but it does get better towards the end and I edited out all of the unintelligible parts I think.

Welcome to the first video of Season 37! This season featured a pod draft, where players brought four mini pods to build armies out of. In this game we get to see @vegietarian18 and @Dysole go head to head with a ton of different figures, most of them hailing from the C3V/SoV custom roster. Joining me with commentary is @TalesOfValhallaOfficial , and we have a great time watching some seriously crazy and compelling action unfold!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; February 17th, 2021 at 01:37 PM.
Old February 17th, 2021, 01:23 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Abridged Version

@TalesOfValhallaOfficial

Here's the quick rundown. I actually made a mistake with army building this season as I thought Clawfoots were 3 life instead of 4 which made the Clawfoot/Beakface build a bit better than the others. vegie led with Crypt Guardians which basically locked me into Iskra/Deathwings. There was also an Ashra pod that beats the Beakface pods but would lose to Gunslingers/Tomb Skeleton Archers/Brigands and of course I didn't like any of those against Beakfaces so I went with the matchup I felt most good about which was Gunslingers v. Beakfaces. I probably should have just bit the bullet and gone for the Ashra pod and tried to mitigate the damage. Given the small map I probably could've made it work.

With that setup I basically had to lead Gunslingers because I knew vegie would lead with Beakfaces. I definitely underestimated how quickly he would get across the map and I probably should have focused on the Beakfaces rather than the Clawfoots to minimize his number of attacks and there was some placements I could have done better. I had to be careful with the Rechets and getting that kill on the Crypto was huge but I probably should have just risked the disengage or killed Bol. I definitely was holding back Deathwings for both Cryptos and Chainfighters but things deteriorated too quickly for me to shift those gears. vegie played well and got some key initiatives and he capitalized on those excellently.

~Dysole, noting that Tomb of Horrors is an iconic DND Adventure
Old February 24th, 2021, 09:32 AM

We've got another control points game this week, this time featuring a showdown between @Vydar is the man and @Shiftrex ! Joining is none other than @Dysole with some expert commentary on the game, the draft, and the win condition! We have a great conversation and some good laughs in this weeks game!

Here's some advertising if you'd like to cast a game with me! Just head over to the scheduling spreadsheet and let me know your availability! Right now I've got some fun pod games from Season 37, Treasure Grab draft games from 38, and a couple more with intense VCheese 2 action!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 24th, 2021, 01:57 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think this was my first event, I definitely didnt do that well here XD

Still, great to see another episode and to have Dysole on the show as well
Old March 3rd, 2021, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I think this was my first event, I definitely didnt do that well here XD

Still, great to see another episode and to have Dysole on the show as well
Meant to reply earlier, but I think you were doing really well, especially if this was your first event! There's the one obvious Otonashi misplay, but I think you were able to take a less than favorable matchup in this game and turn it into a really close fight!

10 Points Under Videos

Old March 3rd, 2021, 08:00 PM

It's our first showcase from the Bring the VCheese 2 special event, and what a cheese game it is! We've got a classic matchup (literally - no custom figures in this game) with @boromir96 playing Knights, Raelin, and Marro Warriors into @vegietarian18 's 'Trons and Raelin. @dok joins me to watch the action and commentate the gameplay.

Also, I could really use some help casting some more games! I am now out of videos to post (other than one that is the VCheese finals, which I would rather wait on since I've got other VCheese games in the queue), so if you'd like to cast a game just let me know through the scheduling sheet! Whether you're someone I've talked with before or someone totally new, I've had nothing but great experiences so I'm looking forward to anyone able to sign up!

10 Points Under Videos

Old March 3rd, 2021, 11:30 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fun episode! Definitely great to see how the higher tier players approach the game.
Old March 12th, 2021, 05:43 PM

Late video this week. I hit a few glitches trying to get this one up and had to do the process a couple of times with it. But it's a good one!

This week we have a classic matchup! Two powerhouse armies are meeting in the second round of the VCheese 2 tournament: @Shiftrex with his 10th/Raelin/Hydra build and @Knight of Scape with Knights and Marro Warriors (which, I hear, are pretty good). And what better way to enjoy this game than with someone who is an expert at playing with Knights and fighting against 10th: @Matthias Maccabeus ! We have a lot of good discussion points during the game and a lot of fun watching it; this is a show you definitely won't want to miss!

In case you're wondering: Yes, the grand majority of the games I recorded from Bring the VCheese 2 featured Knight armies.

Here's some advertising if you'd like to cast a game with me! Just head over to the scheduling spreadsheet and/or shoot me a PM to let me know your availability!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports