Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 20th, 2020, 03:59 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

I was planning on coming for the 26th--that would be six with the Spud-Scapers.
Old September 20th, 2020, 04:17 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

oops
Old September 20th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like I forgot to tag people in the thread for this month, oops! Tagging you guys now; let us know if you can make it to try out our new format this week! Maps will be following later today after I get the images edited with the glyph starting locations.
@The Dewk @Starling_ @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @tanmad21 @TREX @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 @Uklabokalala @Bl1ndsn1per @PadawanVerl

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:32 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Here are the maps we'll be using! I tried to get some diversity but unfortunately there aren't tons of maps with an obvious center area with the breathing room I was looking for, so we did end up with 4 FotA maps. The light blue circle marks the starting spot for the glyph.

Maps:

Morning Skirmish: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF

Venom: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 TJ

Valledon Fortress: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 TT

Embattled Fen: 1 SotM, 1 FotA

Moat: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

Savage Corridor: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

Mountain Pass: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 TT

Wyrmwalk: 2 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 21st, 2020, 07:10 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

My +2 Maybes have confirmed and will be there, I also have another +1 Maybe

also talked to @Starling_ who said that he and his dad should be able to make it but would have to leave early around 4. Maybe he can post here and confirm though.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 21st, 2020, 09:25 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Does the glyph have to be “dropped” after every turn? I.e if Jotun throws the figure on the glyph does the glyph go with the figure or stay put?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 21st, 2020, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
My +2 Maybes have confirmed and will be there, I also have another +1 Maybe

also talked to @Starling_ who said that he and his dad should be able to make it but would have to leave early around 4. Maybe he can post here and confirm though.
Woot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Does the glyph have to be “dropped” after every turn? I.e if Jotun throws the figure on the glyph does the glyph go with the figure or stay put?
Yes, the only way the glyph gets moved is during the turn of the figure on it. So Jotun can throw figures off, Wyverns can snatch figures off, etc.

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 22nd, 2020, 08:51 PM

I’ll bring Moat

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 24th, 2020, 01:50 PM

Shaggy confirmed he'll be there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 24th, 2020, 04:23 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

What a month to miss... such a good crew will be there. I will be there in spirit cheering you all on!
Old September 24th, 2020, 06:04 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

I just finished confirming with my dad. We'll be there, but yes we do need to leave early around 4.
Old September 24th, 2020, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I just finished confirming with my dad. We'll be there, but yes we do need to leave early around 4.
Just make sure you throw at least one of your games so you guys don't go undefeated by the time you have to leave.
in fact, I'll volunteer to have one of your "thrown" games :P

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events