Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 29th, 2012, 12:41 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Death Chasers of Thesk

They are Orcs (same as singular Orc for powers) but not Orc Warriors that GRIMNAK, TORNAK, and ORNAK reference. However, they still get Nerak's bonus (and bond with him).
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:43 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

It is a matter of doing what the card says. The Orc vs Orcs doesn't have a bearing here. It is what is listed in their bonding power that determines who they can bond with. These guys bond with Large Wild Heroes; the species does not matter for their bonding, but the size and personality do.

Grimnak is Huge and Ferocious, so they can't bond with him.
Tornak is Large but he is also Tricky, so they can't bond with him either.

The bonding that is listed on the Blade and Heavy grut cards is Orc Champion Bonding, which is a referring to the species and class of figure.

So of the orc bonding squads, Grimnak and Tornak only bond with Heavy Gruts and Blade Gruts.

EDIT - Ninj'd; I see now it was more a question of whether or not these guys got the synergy from Grimnak and Tornak; lefton4ya got that part covered.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:00 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks guys, I appreciate the clarification.
Old March 6th, 2012, 07:31 PM

nemothebeastfish is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Would you use Raelin rotv or sotm.
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:46 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

99% of the time use Raelin Rotv. The only time Sotm version is sometimes better is with fast (move 6/7) figures, and usually it is better to just not have Raelin when you want a fast moving army.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:01 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Death Chasers Of Thesk
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:01 PM

Boondoggler is surprisingly tart

Pel the Hill Giant should be added to C3V and SoV Custom Synergies tab.
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent point, first-time poster. My mod powers do not give me power here, but I'm sure someone will take care of it if @BurnyFlame does not.

Thanks, and welcome to the board!

A link to help speed up the process.

Suppose as much as you choose; give loose to your fancy, indulge your imagination in every possible flight which the subject will afford.
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:04 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Got it and updated, thanks!
Old November 1st, 2017, 12:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

Gotta say I love these guys! Especially with them bonding with Pel. They have proven to be really strong in 500pt and 600pt builds. I've placed 2nd with them in the last 2 tournaments. My builds were:

DC's X6, Pel, Nerak, Marcu (500pts)
DC's X7, Pel, Nerak, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcu (600pts)

Another strong option for the 500pt build would be to switch out 1 squad of DC's for MBS so that you've got DC's X5, Pel, MBS, Nerak, Marcu and that's pretty solid. Pel really adds a cheaper heavy hitting option for the DC's even with his negative abilities.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 196 - 87
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 11th, 2019, 04:54 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Can you imagine a situation where you would actually not take advantage of Orc Battle Rush? The DCoT are one of my favorite squads to use and there have been some rare occasions where I considered not using it. For example, if your opponent has Major Q10 in their army and you know you are just sending them out for the slaughter (even with Nerak they’re still probably going down), would you consider holding them back until someone else in your army had dealt with the Major? Or do people think you should always plow ahead with the Orc Battle Rush?
Old February 11th, 2019, 09:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I think I'd plow ahead every single time. There's usually not much else in my armies besides Orcs + Bonding options, so they're probably getting all the Order Markers anyway, might as well have the board control to go with it. Plus, I tend to rush any melee against range, because if they get set up you're toast, so you want to try to hit them before they're ready, and Battle Rush really helps that. In addition, I usually bring Raelin with them, so if they Rush I can set Raelin up on Order Marker 1 and bring defense with them as they finish closing the gap.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units