Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 23rd, 2012, 07:39 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Pirates on Kickstarter

I just updated the OP with the proper Kickstarter URL. Would someone who isn't posting from their phone please also post this in the main Customs forum? Even if you don't follow C3V, you could make use of Heroscape sized minis.

C'mon peeps: only 3 days left, and a long way to go to fund. Remember: if they don't reach their goal, you don't pay. This is a low-risk commitment. Step up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 27th, 2012, 09:03 PM

dungeoncrawler is surprisingly tart
Re: Pirates on Kickstarter

Wanted to thank those of you that got in on the KS. We canceled it with only a few hours to go. We'll be back later on with a revamped campaign, that I hope you guys will like too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs