Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 13th, 2012, 11:27 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Pirates on Kickstarter

Um, Auggie? Hope this is okay to post....

A squad of pirates has been at the top of everyone's wish list since forever, right? Well, it looks like we all have an opportunity to make it happen.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tidal-wave-dcm

updated URL for new Kickstarter project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...al-wave-redeux

I was wandering around on Kickstarter when I noticed that Auggie's partners at Dungeon Crawler Minis are looking to raise funds for a water-themed set. I see a squad of three or four pirates, depending on whether or not to include the "dame" figure (I think she works fine). Making this project work would give us pirate figures in active production. If the project barely funds, they'll end up being relatively expensive. If it takes off with even a fraction of the Reaper project, it could end up being quite a deal. Wouldn't be for a year, but still...

It would also be supporting Auggie, who is doing as much as anybody to keep the 'scape secondary market going. He contributes to the community online, contributes to the tournament scene, and is one of the most honest e-retailers out there. I know I'm not alone in having a tremendously high opinion of him.]

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Last edited by Xotli; November 23rd, 2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: updated to new Kickstarter URL
Old September 13th, 2012, 11:44 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Pirates on Kickstarter

Awesome!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 14th, 2012, 12:03 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've already pledged at the $100 level. We can do some great things in FanScape with those minis.
Old September 14th, 2012, 11:52 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Old September 14th, 2012, 12:07 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Um, Auggie? Hope this is okay to post....

A squad of pirates has been at the top of everyone's wish list since forever, right? Well, it looks like we all have an opportunity to make it happen.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tidal-wave-dcm

I was wandering around on Kickstarter when I noticed that Auggie's partners at Dungeon Crawler Minis are looking to raise funds for a water-themed set. I see a squad of three or four pirates, depending on whether or not to include the "dame" figure (I think she works fine). Making this project work would give us pirate figures in active production. If the project barely funds, they'll end up being relatively expensive. If it takes off with even a fraction of the Reaper project, it could end up being quite a deal. Wouldn't be for a year, but still...

It would also be supporting Auggie, who is doing as much as anybody to keep the 'scape secondary market going. He contributes to the community online, contributes to the tournament scene, and is one of the most honest e-retailers out there. I know I'm not alone in having a tremendously high opinion of him.
Quite OK and thanks for posting to bring attention to this! This is very exciting stuff AND we are now in works on a 4th set independent of the KS program to boot. It's still very much in the design stage but one of the figs we're working on is a TREE that's shaping up perfect for SCAPE. I mention this because, even though it's independent of the KS program, we'll get a discount on manufacturing if we can submit it at the same time. So, pledging on KS stuff will have the added benefit of bringing down the cost on our next set as well! Set 4 is still fluid though and could certainly change.
........Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old September 14th, 2012, 01:42 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

It would be amazing if the fine folks in the c3v would make a snap decision about making some squads or heroes based on these figures.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old September 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think they'd probably want to make that decision contingent on this receiving funding. It's certainly on their radar, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 14th, 2012, 09:59 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Ah, but their decision about whether or not to use the figures may have an impact on whether or not it funds.

Hey, if it doesn't fund then nobody gets charged. No harm, no foul.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Last edited by Ace Histoli; September 14th, 2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Full Disclosure: I'm in for $100 too, and I'd love to hit those stretch goals. ;)
Old September 14th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I would really like to sponsor this, but I'm afraid I may not have enough spare cash to give them until really close to the deadline. We will have to wait and see.

But I would like to see some Pirates in Scape!
Old September 14th, 2012, 11:41 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

The Lord could also make a nice Greater Water Elemental.....
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

(not really, but a pirate smily deserves to be in a pirate thread!)

I anxiously await the day pirates make it to Valhalla!
Old September 15th, 2012, 10:24 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

In the Comments section, they mention over 400 different miniatures they're planning to release at some point. Tell us more, please...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs