Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

View Poll Results: What did you think?
Awsome! 3 60.00%
Sweet! 1 20.00%
Creepy! 0 0%
cool 0 0%
OK 0 0%
It sucked [if you select this Get off my thead now!] 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 29th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Ghost Rider movie

Here's the link to the trailer for Ghost Rider, starring Nicholas Cage.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...rider/teaser1/

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 29th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, that looks really good.
Old September 29th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
ah man!!!

I love the jump over the choppers with the whirling props!

At first I wasn't too thrilled they weren't doing his all flame bike, but his modern ride looks real sweet!!!

Thanks for sharing.
Old September 30th, 2006, 12:52 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I saw a preview for that the other night on some movie I rented. It looks absolutely wonderful I am not a big Cage fan but that I can forgive, this is gonna be friggin great.
Old September 30th, 2006, 12:53 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Can they fix Cage's acting with awesome CGI?

He's only had a couple of movies that I acutally liked. So we shall see...
Old September 30th, 2006, 01:42 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I thought he was doing some of his finest work in Fast Times. (Nick Coppola).

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old September 30th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Raising Arizona.

"I'll take the huggies and everything you got in the drawer."

Newb.
Old September 30th, 2006, 03:53 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Can they fix Cage's acting with awesome CGI?
Old September 30th, 2006, 01:33 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
I enjoyed Bringing Out the Dead.

Old September 30th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I am really looking forward to this movie. I followed some of the ghost rider comics and the CGI really does look top notch. As far as Nicholas Cage acting, I actually like him as an actor in things like Con Air, National Treasure, Leaving Las Vegas, and the Rock.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 10th, 2006, 03:19 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Ghost Rider Teaser!

All right! I found a Ghost Rider Teaser! befor veiwing it please note that there is language, kissing, and creepy stuff in this so if you are faint of heart do not click this link! Ghost Rider

After you Whatch it post your Opinion and vote.

FINISH HIM!
Old November 10th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Merged.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media