Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 29th, 2009, 06:40 AM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Wave 1 for $26.99 @ WGHQ

Title says it all... Just in case you need that little something extra with your D&Dscape multipack, the whole Wave 1 will only set you back $26.99!
They have 17 left, I think. It'll get you that much closer to free shipping ($100 total), and c'mon, can't you use another squad of vipers and legionnaires?

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old November 29th, 2009, 09:34 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Wave 1 for $26.99 @ WGHQ

You (and WGHQ) are evil. Whaddya think, we're made of money?
Old November 29th, 2009, 10:21 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's a pretty good deal right there. And I JUST bought my Wave 1 Heroes pack... :grumbles:

Old November 29th, 2009, 11:23 AM

Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Title says it all... Just in case you need that little something extra with your D&Dscape multipack, the whole Wave 1 will only set you back $26.99!
They have 17 left, I think. It'll get you that much closer to free shipping ($100 total), and c'mon, can't you use another squad of vipers and legionnaires?

Hi Ace,

You scooped even me!

Cheers,
Brian
Old November 29th, 2009, 12:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Dang, I just bought Wave 1 triples, maybe it'll be time for quadruples when I order my D&D set(s)?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 29th, 2009, 12:52 PM

marauders is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Re: Wave 1 for $26.99 @ WGHQ

What ??? What's Wghq!!! I Want To Buy Some:d
Old November 29th, 2009, 01:28 PM

Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marauders View Post
What ??? What's Wghq!!! I Want To Buy Some:d
Hello,

Just follow this link.....http://www.wargamersheadquarters.com...ory/heroscape/

Thanks,
Brian
Old November 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Hey, look, I'm just pointing out a bargain. What's the harm in that? You know you HAVE to order the triple D&D pack anyway, you're practically at free shipping already, and let's be honest: can a person ever have too many Venoc Vipers? In these troubled economic days, when the very future of our beloved Heroscape is questioned on a daily basis, I just think it's everyone's duty to cast our economic votes of confidence so that WOTC will continue to make 'scape, and trustworthy site supporters like WGHQ will continue to support our community.

But to call me evil? Sheesh. You make it sound like I'm trying to coerce you into something.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old November 29th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Quote:
Hey, look, I'm just pointing out a bargain. What's the harm in that? You know you HAVE to order the triple D&D pack anyway, you're practically at free shipping already, and let's be honest: can a person ever have too many Venoc Vipers? In these troubled economic days, when the very future of our beloved Heroscape is questioned on a daily basis, I just think it's everyone's duty to cast our economic votes of confidence so that WOTC will continue to make 'scape, and trustworthy site supporters like WGHQ will continue to support our community.

But to call me evil? Sheesh. You make it sound like I'm trying to coerce you into something.
Uhhh....I am pretty sure Sherman was just joking around.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; November 29th, 2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: hopefully your post was just sarcasm
Old November 29th, 2009, 06:57 PM

Sorry. Meant to have a big friendly winking vibe, but it's a hassle to do emoticons on my iPhone. Hope no offense or serious feelings to anyone!

Old November 29th, 2009, 08:41 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

No sweat, I was pretty sure you were joking back at me, especially since I pos repped you for spreading the news.

EDIT: Brian, you may already know this but just in case you don't, your website now has Heroscape listed in both its boardgame section and its tabletop miniatures section, but the former listing doesn't seem to include this deal.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; November 29th, 2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old November 29th, 2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
No sweat, I was pretty sure you were joking back at me, especially since I pos repped you for spreading the news.

EDIT: Brian, you may already know this but just in case you don't, your website now has Heroscape listed in both its boardgame section and its tabletop miniatures section, but the former listing doesn't seem to include this deal.
And.........Fixed

Thanks Sherman,
Brian

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales