Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 04:16 PM

Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 1 for $26.99 @ WGHQ

Hi guys,

I just upped the amount available. These are the hot ticket. Thanks folks....

Cheers,
Brian
Old December 3rd, 2009, 05:49 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi Brian - If we put the discounted Wave one on an order with a pre-book for Master Set 3, do we get to "lock in" the discounted price?

Old December 3rd, 2009, 05:56 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Hi Brian - If we put the discounted Wave one on an order with a pre-book for Master Set 3, do we get to "lock in" the discounted price?
Oh, I sure hope so, 'cause that's ezzactly what I did. Paypal went through and everything, so I think it's locked and loaded...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old December 3rd, 2009, 05:57 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That question is of great interest to me as well, I could use some more Romans and Orcs.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old December 3rd, 2009, 07:33 PM

Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Hello,

Yes, you sure can.

Thanks,
Brian

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales