Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 15th, 2009, 10:14 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Nobleknight: Wave 1 (-Kelda) $25

One time deal that could be good for the right person: Nobleknight games has an out-of-box set of Wave 1 that's complete except for Kelda for $25. Barely $6/pack. I bought a similar item from them in the past and it was in excellent condition.
If you want more to justify the shipping, they've also got NIB Orm's for $13, RTTFF $20, castles $14.
The shop doesn't specialize much in HS but (based on my N of 1 order) they're honest and helpful folk.

http://www.nobleknight.com/searchres...arch=Heroscape

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Last edited by Ace Histoli; July 15th, 2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Copied link (yay- copy & paste on iPhone finally)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales