Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 27th, 2015, 10:20 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA

Finals

Championship is on A Silver Thread (Wannok, Valda, Treasure x2)
The player whose name is italicized won the diceoff and chooses who places first.

Dysole (5-0) v. kevindola (5-1)
Dysole (Take a Card, It's Not That Hard, A Bleeding Rainbow): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Harquebus x2, Mezzodemons x2, Tarn Vikings, Isamu
kevindola (I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie): Heavy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors (sit one Heavy Grut)

Semifinals

Spoiler Alert!

Quarterfinals

Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4

Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3

Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Details
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs and Trap
Spoiler Alert!

History of the Classic League
Spoiler Alert!

Participants:
  1. kevindola
  2. jcustar07
  3. mtl1998
  4. Chris Perkins
  5. Taeblewalker
  6. Bengi
  7. William099
  8. Dysole
  9. Heroscaper Guy
  10. Soundwarp SG-1
  11. MegaSilver
  12. Ixe
  13. belgarath
  14. Kinseth
  15. roballtogether
  16. vegietarian18
  17. vegie's dad
  18. infectedsloth
  19. Deroche
  20. jcustar09

Subs:
dok

Last edited by kevindola; July 10th, 2015 at 02:14 PM.
Old March 27th, 2015, 01:28 PM

Tom_Bombadil_ is surprisingly tart
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Signups Until 4

This is a really interesting idea that will completely change how I draft my army it will take me a little while to find an army that will work for this but I will most likely participate.

Old March 27th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I just signed up!

Old March 27th, 2015, 09:21 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This will be my first Classic League. Time to think of some good Betrayal armies.
Old March 28th, 2015, 12:29 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I guess I'll try, hopefully it was a good army choice.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 30th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Army Submitted! We'll see how it goesth.
Old April 3rd, 2015, 01:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

A little minigame of army name matching before the deadline this Sunday. PM me your guesses.

Mystery prize* for the winner. (Please let me know if you already know the answers to someone's army name and I will remove that from the % correct)

In alphabetical order:

1) Bengi
2) Dysole
3) Heroscaper Guy
4) Ixe
5) jcustar07
6) kevindola
7) Kinseth
8. MegaSilver
9) Soundwarp SG-1
10) Taeblewalker
11) William099

Army Names:

A) CDX Roman Legion
B) Counter Strike!
C) Curse of the Moonlit Prairie
D) I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie
E) OM Nightmare
F) One of Us Is a Traitor
G) Predators Inc.
H) Take a Card, It's Not That Hard, A Bleeding Rainbow
I) Valhalla Daycare
J) We will take your Raelin
K) Wyrmlings, Aliens, and Humans (Oh my!)

*Don't be expecting anything tangible or very noteworthy

Last edited by kevindola; April 3rd, 2015 at 02:16 PM.
Old April 5th, 2015, 11:08 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So should the match-ups be up tomorrow?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 5th, 2015, 11:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
So should the match-ups be up tomorrow?
Should be one more signing up late tonight and I will roll it out in the morning.

@jcustar09
Old April 6th, 2015, 09:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Round 1 is on Marro Crossroads (Lodin x2, Treasure Glyph x4).
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and chooses who places first.

Reminder on order of operations: Each player simultaneously chooses an army card of their opponent through the 'Submit Order Markers' function (or you can PM them if you are feeling trustworthy ). Then whoever won the diceoff chooses who places first and armies are placed.

I also attempted to import everyone's armies for them, so hopefully that worked out.

belgarath v. Chris Perkins
belgarath: Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Tagawa Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Iron Golem, Isamu
Chris Perkins: Knights of Weston x1, Heavy Gruts x1, Blastatrons x1, Gladiatrons x1, Finn, Thorgrim, Nerak, Dumutef Guard, Isamu

kevindola v. MegaSilver
kevindola (I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie): Hevy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors (sit one Heavy Grut)
MegaSilver (CDX Roman Legion): 4th Mass x2, 10th Regiment x2, Roman Legionnaires x2, Marcus Gallus, Eldgrim (sit one 10th Reg and one 4th Mass)

vegietarian18 v. Taeblewalker
vegietarian18 (Feta Cheese): 10th Regiment x2, Nakita Agents, Hydra, Marro Warriors, Raelin (RotV)
Taeblewalker (Predators Inc): Fyorlag Spiders x2, Wyvern x2, Sujoah, Zetacron

Roballtogether v. Infectedsloth
Roballtogether: Nakita Agents, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Raelin (RotV), Kelda
Infectedsloth: Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Phantom Knights x1, deathreavers x1, Izumi Samurai, Marro Warriors, Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu

Dysole v. mtl1998
Dysole (Take a Card, It's Not That Hard, A Bleeding Rainbow): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Harquebus x2, Mezzodemons x2, Tarn Vikings, Isamu
mtl1998: Red Wyrmling x5, Phantom Knights x2, Wo-Sa-Ga, Krav Maga Agents

Vegie Dad v. Heroscaper Guy
Vegie Dad (Five Card Stud): Stingers x2, Phantom Knights x2, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Marcu
Heroscaper Guy (Wyrmlings, Aliens, and Humans (Oh My!)): Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Crixus, Marro Warriors, Isamu

Bengi v. jcustar07
Bengi (OM Nightmare): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x2, Phantom Knights x1, Izumi Samurai, Tarn Vikings, Marro Warriors, Drow Chainfighter, Marcu
jcustar07 (Counter Strike!): Hatamoto Taro, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Brave Arrow

Ixe v. Kinseth
Ixe (Valhalla Daycare): Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Raelin (SotM)
Kinseth (We will take your Raelin): Stingers x2, 4th Mass x2, Airborne Elite, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors (sit one 4th Mass)

Soundwarp SG-1 v. William099
Soundwarp SG-1 (One of Us is a Traitor): Sonlen, Sudema, Wo-Sa-Ga, Crixus
William099 (Curse of the Moonlit Prairie): Werewolf Lord x3, James Murphy, Eldgrim

Deroche v. jcustar09
Deroche (Discipline...Honor...Doody!): Roman Legionnaires x2, Sacred Band x2, Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Marcus Gallus, Parmeino
jcustar09 (David's Mighty Men): 10th Regiment x1, Axegrinders x1, Knights of Weston x1, Darrak Ambershard, Migol Ironwill, Finn, Zetacron

Last edited by kevindola; April 6th, 2015 at 11:26 AM.
Old April 6th, 2015, 09:22 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 1 Until 4

I think my army is messed up. I thought I had the krav instead of Kaemon.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; April 6th, 2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Fixed, thanks.
Old April 6th, 2015, 09:28 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 1 Until 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
I think my army is messed up. I thought I had the krav instead of Kaemon.
I imported the correct armies into your game, but looks like I need to double check the posted armies as being correct.

Will correct ASAP, thanks for the find.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events