Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 21st, 2013, 08:56 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Ace Histoli's trade thread 3/5/13 (NIB packs 8,11-13)

Okay, so I’ve officially run out of places to hide Heroscape in the game room / my wife’s office. Never shoulda agreed to that particular dual use for the space, now that I think about it. Anyway, I have a bunch of NIB packs that I’m probably never going to open for my own use, and it would be nice to sell them to community members with a lot less hassle than ebay.

My initial prices are listed next to each one. I’ve tried to pick prices that are at least a little better than what you’d pay on ebay (basically, $10 for uniques, $15 for commons). If my prices are way out of line, please send me a PM, and I can make adjustments.

Shipping:
I would really really really love to sell these in packages of 4, so I can use the original ‘scape shipping boxes. It’ll be $8/box with 4 packs in it, so you’re only paying $2/pack. I imagine the actual cost will be higher -- if it ends up being lower, I’ll refund you the difference. If you absolutely desperately want to buy fewer than 4, lemme know and maybe we can work something out. I definitely am not looking forward to packaging up a mountain of individual packs if it can be at all avoided.

Warriors & Soulborgs x 3 ($10)
Soulborgs x 2 ($10)

Wave 8 Heroes ($10)
Elves ($10)
Soldiers & Wolves x 7 ($15)

Wave 11 Heroes ($10)
Glaun Bog Raiders ($15)
Fury of the Primordials x 5 ($15)
Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen x 4 ($15)

Golem and the Wyrmlings x 2 ($15)
Ogre & Goblins x 3 ($15)
Veterans of the Last War x 2 ($15)

Wave 13 Heroes x 2 ($10)

Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Last edited by Ace Histoli; March 3rd, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 11:20 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ace Histoli's (nonexistent) trade thread 2/21/13

Good trade feedback

I was just going to post a "good trader" thumbs up after a fantastic local trade with Daggermouth but he doesn't have a thread yet. So... yeah. Thanks again, Daggermouth!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades