Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old August 6th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Star Wars: Armada

I've recently acquired the core game and a few expansions. I've only played the game twice so far. Other than the (major) problem with the movement ruler not fitting on the board, I love this game. Right now I don't have anyone to play the game with though. It would be great if I could find some players of it in Northwestern Washington. X-Wing is pretty popular here, but hasn't been as interesting for me. I find Armada to be the superior game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures