Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 29th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Member of the week

Thanks!
Old October 29th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

OP index updated! I'll try to post the interviews on Fridays.

Everybody's invited to join me for some Sundubu Jjigae! It's Hot Lava Yummy for your Tummy! (it's what I had for lunch today)
Old October 29th, 2011, 04:32 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice OP david! Thanks for taking it up and maybe Scape could use some recognition in the OP too maybe?

Old October 29th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's definitely good Korean soup weather here ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Nice OP david! Thanks for taking it up and maybe Scape could use some recognition in the OP too maybe?
Yikes!
Corrected.
Old November 4th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Presenting (drum roll)... our C3G Member of the Week: omael!!!

Q: How did you discover Heroscape? Was the game difficult to find in Mexico, or did you purchase your stuff online?

A guy in the store i used to visit recommeded it to me, telling i could match Hulk and other superheros against Robots and Dragons, i really just wanted to have the dnd stuff, so i bought MS3 there to play with a friend, we didn't at the time had anything to play for only 2 players.

After that i try convincing another couple of friends to join me over, but couldn't find any other MS3 to play with them, they even commisioned me to find them some and bought it on sight.

Then it came the super christmass sale of one of our local stores, it was about an hour drive to it, and didn't even knew what it looked like, but we went anyhow one friday and found out they were saling all they're heroscape at less than half the price, i bought a couple FoTAs, FF and lots of minis, and my friends got their MS. I got home excited and opened the FoTAs and they reminded me of the He-Man Grayskull Castles.

After that i couldn't find more heroscape in stores, so i begin to order it from coolstuffinc, then i found out a couple of sellers in mercadolibre (our less ambitious equivalent of ebay).

One day one of this sellers had an TJ for sale so i decided to contact him and struck a deal for a Marvel master set since i liked the black hexes, i didn't know what i was getting in...

Q: How did you discover C3G, and what is your favorite part of it?

A: I love the modular map building and the active community, it mades the game evolve faster that i could imaging.

At first i frowned upon the idea of Superheroes fighting in war games, as i've seen them in heroclix, but suddenly all this new threads at the forums opened to me and found it was worth a try. Then i couldn't get enough of it!

I used to play DnD minis but then one day i left the minis in the trunk of the car and went quickly to an apartment and i got robbed of my minis. I was a fan boy of the drows back then and i bought my first heroscape because i had some unresolved feeling for those drows minis in the MS3.

Q: You indicate in your “Assault the Secret Base” that you have a gaming group of 4-5. Does your group play other games as well? How often to you meet? Is there anything you’d like to share about the group?

A: My group started playing RPG's and then moved on to V:tES, i was even the mexico contact and national coordinator of the game, but a couple of years ago that game was put out of print, so we needed something else. in our withdrawal form tcg's we tried a lot of boardgames, but i think this and dominion has been the most successful ones as we play them at least once a week, even twice sometimes a week for heroscape.
I usually find teaching new players the game easy, there was a time a couple of months ago, in vacations, where my usual table was 6-7 players, but know we stabilized at 4-5 since sometimes some ppl can't make it.

Q: What is your favorite C3G figure and why? Note: Only select a published design, please.

A: i love my deadpool, because it's a really playable figure, can stand against 2 or 3 opponent on his own (well, with the help of bob) and i invested a lot of hours creating my miniature from a handfull of heroes nick fury, spiderman and sgt drake alexander, and a lot of glossy paint, my first mod after i see griffin made his own.

Q: Do you have a favorite hobby besides Heroscape?

A: I like riding my bike a lot, and spend a lot of time at work reading comics

Q: Do you read any comics? If so, what’s your favorite? If not, share your favorite movie/book/music/TV show.

A I read almost everything from Marvel that's rated higher than 6.0 in IGN's reviews. I've just read for the second time astonishg x-men by whedon and i think it's my one of my favorites, i also like the current run of spiderman by dan slott. But my all time favorite i think is Earth X by Alex Ross, englossing a plausible explanation for all things marvel.

Q: If you could have a superpower in real life, what would it be?

A: I had this conversation with my sister a couple of weeks ago and noticed how almost everyone we know answered Time Travel and Invisibility, i think this speaks bad of our friends self-steem so i would have to go with Super Speed.

Here it is: THE STUPID QUESTION! I’ll ask a really stupid question, and you can answer it as seriously or as silly as you wish. Be very afraid! If you’d also like to do a C3G 3 Truths and a Lie, feel free to add it!

The Stupid Question: What’s that smell?

A: It's Gorditas! as most foreigners say my city smells like. They are deep fried.

C3G 3 Truths and a Lie (optional):
1. Marvel > DC in C3G designs fun
2. Superstrength Knockback rule FTW!
3. We need more C3G non-figures designs (DO's, maps, rules)
4. One of the this isn't true

Q: Who is your choice for the next C3G Member or Destructible Object of the Week?

A: hi1 x4

Note: hi1hi1hi1hi1 hasn't signed on since Sep. 1, so I asked omael for an alternate. I'll keep hi1 as a reserved nomination until he returns. Therefore, the next C3G Member of the Week will be: 1Mmirg

Last edited by davidlhsl; November 4th, 2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old November 4th, 2011, 10:33 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice smellin' ya, omael! I'm going to put down Marvel > DC as your lie on this, because it just can't be true!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 4th, 2011, 08:32 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

It has to be number 4...

"One of the this isn't true" and it is the only one with the word 'this' in it...

Old November 4th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

1 is the lie. I just can't accept that as anyone's truth.
Old November 4th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I prefer Marvel to DC, but C3G's DC designs are just plain fun.
Old November 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nice smellin' ya, omael! I'm going to put down Marvel > DC as your lie on this, because it just can't be true!
No! Noooooooooo! DC wins!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 4th, 2011, 09:36 PM

wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy