Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old March 6th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I play this game a decent amount. I own all of Onslaught& Scourge,then I quit collecting and the I discovered a games shop near me, and picked it back up!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 6th, 2008, 01:20 PM

John Smith has disabled reputation
I haven't played since Mirage I suppose. I never liked the newer cards. I always liked the artwork, especially the more crude early work by Dan Frazier and some of the others.

"It'll hurt if i do"
Old March 6th, 2008, 02:01 PM

InThisMoment has disabled reputation

"Do you think it'll ever be popular?"
"Actually it's already taken off".

Oh god. So funny.

On topic, i've been playing since about an eternity ago, and i have thousands of cards in boxes in a chest in my parent's house. Due to college, i don't play as much anymore, but would love to start up again.
Old March 6th, 2008, 02:19 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I haven't gotten my cards out in over 6 years. Seeing the new cards I have no regrets.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old March 6th, 2008, 07:07 PM

treeafodo has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
treeafrodo, I'm really curious...how old are you and where are you from?

Is this honestly the first time you've heard of Magic? It's one of the most popular card games around and has been for many years.
accuality...im 14 and from ontario canada. i have been plng for about a year now. i've now about this game ever since i was 8.
Old March 6th, 2008, 11:45 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeafodo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
treeafrodo, I'm really curious...how old are you and where are you from?

Is this honestly the first time you've heard of Magic? It's one of the most popular card games around and has been for many years.
accuality...im 14 and from ontario canada. i have been plng for about a year now. i've now about this game ever since i was 8.
And in six years of playing you didn't realize how big Magic was? Why would you think we wouldn't already know about it?

I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it just seems really odd.
Old March 7th, 2008, 07:18 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
I got into the game as revised was either gone or going out. I played until the Urzas block was about to come in and then picked it back up for the block where artifacts were the thing. Sorry I can't remember the name.

I have not played a game in over 2 years. the scene has changed dramatically since my heavy playing days. So other then wanting to collect any new dragons which I stopped doing a while back I have not cared about buying any new.
Old March 7th, 2008, 11:18 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
I got into the game as revised was either gone or going out. I played until the Urzas block was about to come in and then picked it back up for the block where artifacts were the thing. Sorry I can't remember the name.
Mirrodin.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 7th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
I havent played since I found out the designer proposed to his fiancée during a MtG game between them with a one-of-a-kind card he'd designed called "The Proposal".

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old March 7th, 2008, 06:35 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euryon
I havent played since I found out the designer proposed to his fiancée during a MtG game between them with a one-of-a-kind card he'd designed called "The Proposal".
That's hysterical.
Old March 8th, 2008, 01:22 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:

I hope he also made "The Pre-Nuptual" card too.
Old March 8th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:

I hope he also made "The Pre-Nuptual" card too.
He tried, but she was playing a denial deck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games