Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 15th, 2018, 03:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nitro (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Add to Book of C3G Rules:

Markers placed on the battlefield do not affect the battlefield in any way.

Done!
This does not answer the Galactus question, and it's questionable whether it answers the Magma question.
Old February 15th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Add to Book of C3G Rules:

Markers placed on the battlefield do not affect the battlefield in any way.

Done!
This does not answer the Galactus question, and it's questionable whether it answers the Magma question.
Since it doesn't affect it in any way, Galactus eats the space and Nitro can't come back.

Since it doesn't affect it in any way, Magma places the lava tile on that space.

Anyway, it seems the point is moot as many are against this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 15th, 2018, 04:10 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
After reviewing this thread and YK’s test/thoughts it seems like the whole reason we started exploring adjacent attack immunity was because of him dying so soon either before or directly after he goes boom. This happened in my games where he went down to Cable right after exploding and in my second died without ever blasting. The other concern was him giving LEAs. If we numb his Defense to 5 and put a clause in Dispersed so that he can’t make LEAs then the power will basically say: no more turns, no LEAs, and no being attack from range till the next round.
So you're thinking just up the Defense to 5 and go for something like this?

Quote:
After using his Self-Detonation Special Attack, Nitro is considered Dispersed until the start of the next round. While he is Dispersed, Nitro may not take any turns, use any other special powers on this card, or roll for leaving engagement attacks, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.
I think this is the best fix.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
There is a huge difference between Ronin's last version and this version. If he's on his card he's immune. In Ronin's version he could be attacked by if clear sight wasn't needed. Wasn't the issue his end game immunity or did I go from kind of lost to completely lost here?
This also solves his end game immunity. Once you choose to put Nitro on the card, you no longer have any figures on the battlefield and you lose the game. I like this version becuse it simplifies the whole "No LEAs/turns etc" by using a familiar mechanic.

The only reason I didn't dig quozl's suggestion earlier was its use of another marker. I do think it's extremely easy to remember a single space or the six spaces adjacent to it for just the remainder of a round.
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
There is a huge difference between Ronin's last version and this version. If he's on his card he's immune. In Ronin's version he could be attacked by if clear sight wasn't needed. Wasn't the issue his end game immunity or did I go from kind of lost to completely lost here?
This also solves his end game immunity. Once you choose to put Nitro on the card, you no longer have any figures on the battlefield and you lose the game. I like this version becuse it simplifies the whole "No LEAs/turns etc" by using a familiar mechanic.

The only reason I didn't dig quozl's suggestion earlier was its use of another marker. I do think it's extremely easy to remember a single space or the six spaces adjacent to it for just the remainder of a round.
Very true on the auto lose thing...

as for the remembering...You are obviously either young or have never suffered suffered a head injury... But I agree with not wanting to add another marker. If you need a memory aid here then use a coin or something with no rules implication.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:38 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
You are obviously either young or have never suffered suffered a head injury...
Guilty as charged :P

Does this work for everyone then? Any other concerns?
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:24 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

any chance it would be thematic that when he is dispersed he can reconstitute further away?

if it is then I say just make it Start Zone.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
any chance it would be thematic that when he is dispersed he can reconstitute further away?

if it is then I say just make it Start Zone.
I thought about this. I was just going to say any space on the battlefield, but I can’t remember any instance other than his appearance on Agents of Shield where he travels long distances. Maybe in a comic that I don’t recall?
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:48 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I feel like he usually reforms pretty close to where he explodes.
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:39 AM

Doesn’t seem like there are any major concerns. I will update the SP once I have access to my computer. @Yodaking ran his latest tests with Nitro being immune to attacks while Dispersed, so maybe just 1 more test or so to finalize this guy.
Old February 16th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work pushing through this LD Lobs!
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd say one more set of tests to make sure the mechanics are working out as desired and their are not any odd interactions that were not addressed. Then of course to just make sure the points are still a good fit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library