Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 8th, 2016, 08:30 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Aliens custom project update, Aliens, power loader, Predator

In honor of the 30th anniversary of my favorite movie, I figured it would be a good time to do a Aliens custom scenario. If anyone wants to contribute ideas or any input, please post. I figured I would post a sample card to get it started and hopefully complete these before the 50 anniversary.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; April 18th, 2017 at 12:23 AM.
Old August 9th, 2016, 07:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Aliens custom project

Cool.

I saw an AvP game at GC. Could be a new source for Alien minis.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 9th, 2016, 12:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Typo in the last line. FOR close encounters. Also the same line before this seems to be missing text.

I believe you mean that Corporal Hicks cannot be affected by "I Like..."

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 9th, 2016, 12:52 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Typo in the last line. FOR close encounters. Also the same line before this seems to be missing text.

I believe you mean that Corporal Hicks cannot be affected by "I Like..."
He also put 'CORPRAL HICKs' instead of 'CORPORAL' on the name
Old August 9th, 2016, 05:39 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

The card is just a thrown together sample not meant as finished product. I will probably add a bonding type power so he can affect other colonial marines.
Cool.

I saw an AvP game at GC. Could be a new source for Alien minis.

Yes I saw the same game but the prices on those figures are ridiculous.
Old August 9th, 2016, 08:04 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

To paraphrase Private Hudson: "Game on, man!"

I also love Aliens, so I look forward to seeing what you come up with here. I've had some Aliens designs of my own for a while now:

They were last played earlier this year in a game with @Grishnakh and @mogrebla - near the end of the game the Queen charged Wolverine and nearly destroyed him, but he ended up on top.

I've always wanted to add Ripley and some marines to my collection, but unfortunately suitable minis are hard to come across. There is something new you may want to use for your scenario, though - NECA recently released a die cast replica of the Colonial Marines APC, which I spotted at my local Toys R Us a few weeks ago:

It's 1/48 scale, which is a little small for Heroscape, which is closer to 1/43 or 1/40, but you might not mind.
Old August 10th, 2016, 07:29 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is sweet.

Thanks for sharing that Sherman.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 10th, 2016, 03:22 PM

Thanks for sharing Sherm. The cards will be a big help as try to come up with how they work against the marines. The APC also looks cool and may have use in the scenario. You input is much appreciated.
Old August 26th, 2016, 04:35 PM

I completed the first 2 cards. Any input,criticism or ideas welcome.

Old August 26th, 2016, 05:02 PM

Awesome.

Was wanting:

Why Don't You Put Her In Charge?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 27th, 2016, 04:45 PM

So many good quotes to use it's hard to choose from them all. I am trying to find ones that fit power wise too. Any ideas welcome.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:27 PM

next card

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations