Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 4th, 2011, 10:45 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker
Your Absolute, Best Custom Creation

I know tons of threads exist where people list all of their customs, but I did not come across any thread that served as a collection of what each person considers to be their Best Custom Unit.

Some might think such a resource is not necessary but I think it would be helpful. This thread can include D&D Customs, Marvel/DC Customs, etc:

I'll start off with my best custom so far:

Mr. Mxyzptlk

Here is a custom that I have been working on. I see a few other players have made versions of Mr. Mxyzptlk. While their versions all have him very low in points/power, I wanted to make one that would represent both his unpredictable tricks and his incredible power as one of DC's strongest entities.

Old March 5th, 2011, 12:20 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Your Absolute, Best Custom Creation

This would be a hard decision for me. I have several that I am extremely proud of. The first of which is Vathrim who was inducted into CG24. Then in my supers both my Flash and Hulk went throught the UCS process and my Spider-Man noir is in the hallowed NM24 halls. So as I said a very hard decision for me
Old March 8th, 2011, 04:16 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is the third time I've written for this thread, but I never could hit submit. There's just so many of my units that I'm proud of, but overall I have to say that Scourge is my best unit. I think I nailed the theme. It's so simple, yet so effective at the same time. Even playing him for several months I'm still not certain on his price, but he's by far my most heavily tested, played, and well liked custom at my table.

Old March 8th, 2011, 05:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Even though C3G already has 2 green Arrows, this is my fav. Created way back in the day (2006 I think) and was a favorite to play among friends.

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 10th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards