Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 14th, 2010, 02:03 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
How Much D2 are You Buying???

Well, guys, I'm curious to see how much everyone is going to pick up of D2.

I had already planned on 3 cases. I want multiples of uniques when friends are over.

After our first preview, my count has already gone up.

Spoiler Alert!

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Last edited by xraine69; July 20th, 2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old June 14th, 2010, 02:06 AM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker
Re: How Much D2 are You Buying???

Depends on the stats for the other packs. So far:

1 or 2 Golems
10 White
8 Blue
5 Black
3 Red
Old June 14th, 2010, 02:07 AM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

3 cases on pre-order. Not sure how many additional common/uncommon packs I'll pick up.

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old June 14th, 2010, 02:22 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm getting at least 4 of each right off the bat, then maybe more of anything not unique.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 14th, 2010, 02:35 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A bit too early to give a complete talley. I usually pre-order 2 full sets right off the bat and so far that is the plan for this wave too. I have a friend who will usually take the 2nd heros pack off my hands, if not I'll use it as a prize for a tournement.

Then if I like the common squads and think they need a 3rd set to be more effective, I'll buy a 3rd set from Auggies. Don't really see the need for 3 of any uncommon hero, but I might want a 3rd or even 4th common hero depending what it is and how much it will cost to pick up. Right now I think I could be pretty happy with just 2 of each wyrmling. That is 250 points of wyrmlings to mix and match for different armies, which is enough for me.
Old June 14th, 2010, 03:42 AM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

I'll definately buy the same as usual:
6xCommon.
3xUnique.
Old June 14th, 2010, 04:28 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Same as everything else: 1 of the uniques, and four boosters of each uncommon.

But...for some reason, Coolstuffinc hasn't got the individual boosters up for presale, only the full box of one each. Once they figure it out, buyin' time.
Old June 14th, 2010, 05:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

My usual is one of the uniques and two each of the common packs. Of course, since there are now 6 of us in our NYC group; we'll be able to put larger sets together as necesary. Its good to have friends.
Old June 14th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Waiting for WGHQ special on the wave that they usually do, and then I will buy 3 sets. I am going to need a place for all these wyrmlings. I already had to buy a seperate bin to store all of the large Uncommons.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:05 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I absolutely plan on buying three Wyrmlings/golem packs.

The rest has not been shown yet, so I can't really say anything there.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:20 AM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

As in every wave, 1 case, and doubles of the common packs. I may get a third pack of the wyrmlings like I did with the elementals.

I like Facts.
Old June 14th, 2010, 08:11 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Same amount for me as every wave.

Unique pack x1
Common packs x10

Of course I start at commons x3 (or 4) and then build up to 10 of each over time.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion