Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 28th, 2008, 08:11 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mossman's Customs-Updated 7-30 Maredian Commando (Aquilla)

7-30: Added new Aquilla hero- Maredian Commando

Jandar

Spoiler Alert!

Einar

Spoiler Alert!

Ullar

Spoiler Alert!

Utgar

Spoiler Alert!

Vydar

Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Mossman; July 31st, 2013 at 01:30 AM.
Old May 28th, 2008, 08:21 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mossman's Customs- starting with Warhammer conversions

Nice idea for a custom. (And nice username )

I suggest changing the wording of to be closer to the official 'terrain stealth' power, Glacier Camouflage:

Woodland Stealth - If a Waywatcher is adjacent to a tree , opponents’ figures must be adjacent to that Waywatcher to attack it with a normal attack.

Pathfinder is also worded kinda oddly since normal figures don't get move penalties from trees. The simply can't move through them. How about:

Pathfinder: Waywatchers may move through spaces occupied by trees.
Old May 28th, 2008, 08:25 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the advice on both. I particularly didn't like the way "Pathfinder" was worded.
Old May 28th, 2008, 10:19 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

Cool - nice and thematic, points seem balanced. Kudos!
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:13 PM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

Nice looking card. Have any dwarves or skaven? Especially skavens.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:22 PM

stumpy_man is surprisingly tart

Looks Good. I like the Woodland stealth power. That can give them an advantage in maps with lots of trees which tend to make range not as effective.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydillo978 View Post
Nice looking card. Have any dwarves or skaven? Especially skavens.
Thanks! I have a very few dwarves but no skaven.
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:55 PM

Oops. Forgot part of the card.

Last edited by Mossman; June 10th, 2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old June 10th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
Re: Mossman's Customs-New figure added 6/10

Some nicely themed customs there chief. Always like to see efforts to that effect.

Now, I will say, however, that Orion seems a little excessively powerful! His combat stats are fine but Warriors Heart is a destroyer! Consider the 4th Mass who are already an A+ unit - do they need +1/+1?
Sacred Spear is nice though. Personally I think the additional attack is unnecessary - or ought be dependent on a wound/kill.

I think a little synergy between all these fella's is being begged for, though. Maybe unique a squad, switch in bonding, change Warriors Heart to affect Tricky figs or Warriors or something, with less range or just defence or something.

All in all, a great effort- welcome to the customisers fold! Just need a little tightening and balancing really; the core idea is nicely themed and waiting to be molded into perfection

Repped.

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old June 11th, 2008, 12:04 AM

Re: Mossman's Customs-New figure added 6/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euryon View Post
Some nicely themed customs there chief. Always like to see efforts to that effect.

Now, I will say, however, that Orion seems a little excessively powerful! His combat stats are fine but Warriors Heart is a destroyer! Consider the 4th Mass who are already an A+ unit - do they need +1/+1?
Sacred Spear is nice though. Personally I think the additional attack is unnecessary - or ought be dependent on a wound/kill.

I think a little synergy between all these fella's is being begged for, though. Maybe unique a squad, switch in bonding, change Warriors Heart to affect Tricky figs or Warriors or something, with less range or just defence or something.

All in all, a great effort- welcome to the customisers fold! Just need a little tightening and balancing really; the core idea is nicely themed and waiting to be molded into perfection

Repped.
Thanks! That's exactly the kind of feedback I'm looking for. I really want to make playable squads and heroes that fit the game. I'll mull over your suggestions and post an updated card. Thanks again.
Old June 24th, 2008, 02:05 PM

Re: Mossman's Customs-Updated 6/13

Here's my latest custom: George Washington. Trying to have some synergy with the 4th Mass without overdoing it. Also trying to capture Washington's quality of being not necessarily the toughest soldier or greatest tactician, but his ability to keep hope alive and keep the army and later the nation alive. Feedback welcome!

Old July 13th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mossman's Customs-Updated 6/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Here's my latest custom: George Washington. Trying to have some synergy with the 4th Mass without overdoing it. Also trying to capture Washington's quality of being not necessarily the toughest soldier or greatest tactician, but his ability to keep hope alive and keep the army and later the nation alive. Feedback welcome!

I like it, though, (perhaps it's just my screen), his faces appears kinda yellow - like a zombie of something. Still, way cool man.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards