Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 28th, 2016, 10:31 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

Hendai
I am just North of Wooster. It takes me about 45 minutes to get to Canton. I usually play with my son and his friends. They are 15- 16. Occassionally we play with Cha-Chi from Medina and his son. We are always looking for some else to play with. We like Original Scape and SOV best but have done some C3V also. We just aren't into Marvel, they are to overpowered.

Guild_Warrior
Old September 27th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Guild Warrior - I did send you a pm, Wooster is not to far to travel for scape.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old October 28th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Back in Canton Ohio till the end of Nov. if any scapers want to hook up for a game or 2

Old October 29th, 2016, 07:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Back in Canton Ohio till the end of Nov. if any scapers want to hook up for a game or 2
I'd be up for some scaping. I'm in cleveland, so its not a ridiculous distance to canton (or the other way round).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 10th, 2016, 03:01 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Hendal
I have to apologize I new saw this response to my invite and for whatever reason I did not receive your Private message. let me know when you are back in Ohio and I will gladly set up a game with you.
Sorry again for missing your post.
Sincerely

Guild_Warrior

Quote:
Hey Guild Warrior - I did send you a pm, Wooster is not to far to travel for scape.
Old December 10th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Hendal
I have to apologize I new saw this response to my invite and for whatever reason I did not receive your Private message. let me know when you are back in Ohio and I will gladly set up a game with you.
Sorry again for missing your post.
Sincerely

Guild_Warrior

Quote:
no worries, there is always next year, I am back in warm costa rica for the winter

Old December 12th, 2016, 12:13 AM

BrandonMurrayBMM Woo who?

Hello everyone! My name is Brandon and I just discovered this website for Heroscape! I'm in Cleveland/Garfield Heights and been "playing" since the game first came out. I say "playing" because I have never actually played a single game of Heroscape with anybody despite the fact that I have owned nearly everything for this game at some point or at least use to. I must have sold a lot of my stuff years ago and forgot because when I dug up my new stuff I had a lot less than I though. My Tundra set, all my flagbearer's, Orm's Return, and tons of random expansion figures were all sold. I dug up my stuff to sell it but might be having second thoughts. I use to get piece ALL the time for my birthdays and Christmas when I was younger and just build landscapes for fun. I don't know if I want to sell it or keep it. I have the Rise of the Valkyrie, a sealed Swarm of the Marro, Volcarren Wasteland, Marvel set, 2 Fortress, Road to the Forgotten Forest, and Raknar's Vision. If anybody could tell me what that might be worth I'd appreciate it and I just wanna say hello because I seriously thought I was the only person in the world that bought this stuff haha!
Old December 12th, 2016, 10:47 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonMurrayBMM View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Brandon and I just discovered this website for Heroscape! I'm in Cleveland/Garfield Heights and been "playing" since the game first came out. I say "playing" because I have never actually played a single game of Heroscape with anybody despite the fact that I have owned nearly everything for this game at some point or at least use to. I must have sold a lot of my stuff years ago and forgot because when I dug up my new stuff I had a lot less than I though. My Tundra set, all my flagbearer's, Orm's Return, and tons of random expansion figures were all sold. I dug up my stuff to sell it but might be having second thoughts. I use to get piece ALL the time for my birthdays and Christmas when I was younger and just build landscapes for fun. I don't know if I want to sell it or keep it. I have the Rise of the Valkyrie, a sealed Swarm of the Marro, Volcarren Wasteland, Marvel set, 2 Fortress, Road to the Forgotten Forest, and Raknar's Vision. If anybody could tell me what that might be worth I'd appreciate it and I just wanna say hello because I seriously thought I was the only person in the world that bought this stuff haha!
Well first off, welcome to the site! I can't believe you've had all of that stuff and have never actually played a game! If you end up keeping your stuff, I am trying to set up regular events for around the Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh area and we'd love to have you!

As for what that stuff is worth, there's eBay prices, and then there's reasonable, purchasable prices, so here's the list of reasonable prices:

$60 RotV
$80 SotM (NIB)
$35 VW
$30 Marvel
$30 FotA
$35 RttFF
$30 Raknar's Vision

So $305 all together, and probably a little more on eBay.
Old December 12th, 2016, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonMurrayBMM View Post
Well first off, welcome to the site! I can't believe you've had all of that stuff and have never actually played a game! If you end up keeping your stuff, I am trying to set up regular events for around the Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh area and we'd love to have you!

As for what that stuff is worth, there's eBay prices, and then there's reasonable, purchasable prices, so here's the list of reasonable prices:

$60 RotV
$80 SotM (NIB)
$35 VW
$30 Marvel
$30 FotA
$35 RttFF
$30 Raknar's Vision

So $305 all together, and probably a little more on eBay.
Thanks! I tried looking stuff up on ebay my total came to $560ish. At $300 I might keep it but yeah pretty crazy to think I've owned so much and never played the game. I barely even know how to play, only looking at the rules a handful of times haha! If I had known this place existed I might not have sold all my stuff years ago, and I honestly kind of regret it, even though it probably went towards buying my car.
Old December 12th, 2016, 01:02 PM

Brandon
yeah welcome to the site and I would like to say, you should absolutely keep your stuff and start playing. The game is awesome if you are into war games at all. It is fairly simple to use everything you need to know to get started is in the book or on the actual cards. If you have any questions post here or better yet get together with one of us and play a few games. I am fairly close being near Wooster. But if I know Flameslayer is in your area.
Feel free to message any time. I am always looking for new players.
Old December 12th, 2016, 05:44 PM

Yeah I'd love play with people, sadly Wooster is over an hour drive for me so I probably won't be able to head out that far.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Like, I forgot my birthday once.

Hey Brandon, I'm up by the lake, on the west of Cleveland. Garfield isn't too far out. Maybe we can try to rig up a game sometime? Only warning; I can be forgetful lol.

(After a quick look I'm 20 minutes out from the center of Garfield Heights)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers