Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old June 6th, 2007, 10:51 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Marvel Cards Scanned

http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/defa...37F24558DF4E3B

Word!

Edit-I just realized not all of the cards are up (as of 10:52 Eastern time Wed. morning), but hopefully they will be throughout the day.

Last edited by funrun; May 31st, 2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: revised title
Old June 6th, 2007, 10:57 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Here are the ones up:

Old June 6th, 2007, 10:57 AM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
Sweet! Thanks!

I hate that Captain America is cheaper than Iron Man. After looking at the stats, it doesnt' make sense.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:00 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
YES!!!!
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBSowards
Sweet! Thanks!

I hate that Captain America is cheaper than Iron Man. After looking at the stats, it doesnt' make sense.
Yeah I agree. I guess the reasoning is that Iron Man has Range, Flying, AND Double Attack, and that makes him such an outstanding attacker.
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Dr. Doom is Egomaniacal!
Iron Man is Arrogant!

But Cap is a Valiant Soldier with Nilf SA, Concan abilities, AND Counterstrike?
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:05 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Awesome and all. Doom's power is a nifty addition to the game. 245 points seems like a bargain though. Cap just became the games best range companion. Imagine him with 4 squads of 4th Mass....

Oh, and note the NOW SHIPPING banner. Woohoo!!!
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBSowards
Sweet! Thanks!

Yeah I agree. I guess the reasoning is that Iron Man has Range, Flying, AND Double Attack, and that makes him such an outstanding attacker.
Looks to me like he can outmanuever Cap, and gain height so much easier, blasting people with 2, 5 dice attacks at range each turn.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:08 AM

Captain America's Tactician is a beastly ability. Put him next to a ranged squad and then when someone gets near, send out Cap.

I think Doctor Doom's Mind Exchange is really cool.

I can't wait now!
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:11 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Surprised by how much Iron Man changed. No crotch targetting, loses his AoE attack, gained some Defense and 20 extra points. Oh, and he's no longer a Genius, which I never thought was much of a personality description anyway.

I just want to say that the timing on this has me stunned. I just finished my template for the hero customs and my first one last night. My only concern was that I didn't have an idea how to price them to play competitively with the rest of the game. Looks like no sleep for me tonight!
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Flight with range.....devastating.
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:28 AM
regurgitation cynic

More cards up! Thanos, Spidey, Red Skull

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News