Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 10th, 2019, 01:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Honor Among Ninjas puts a death warrant on a ninja who gets the Order Markers.

Vanish 9 works thematically well here.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 10th, 2019, 04:22 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Honor Among Ninjas puts a death warrant on a ninja who gets the Order Markers.

Vanish 9 works thematically well here.
I did some tweaking to Master Hanzo, need some opinions.
Old May 10th, 2019, 04:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Healing Smoke doesn't make sense thematically to me. Like flameslayer or I suggested, you could do Vanish.

I think the stats are better, although he's still way too expensive.
Old May 10th, 2019, 04:31 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I actually thought that the part about not stopping when entering water was a reference to the myth about ninjas being able to run on water. It's not necessary, but it's a neat reference in my opinion.

I'm not sure why he would be invincible against SoulBorg or Undead powers in this most recent draft, though.

Healing Smoke is an interesting idea for such a hero-reliant army. I'd probably still prefer Vanish here, though. A cheaper hero with Honor Among Ninjas and Healing Smoke sounds like it would be a lot of fun to play around with.
Old May 10th, 2019, 05:13 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I did even more tweaking to Master Hanzo.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; May 11th, 2019 at 12:50 AM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 12:39 AM

The figure used for this unit is Feral Troll from Auggies D&D Set. The name and model number is Feral Troll Tyranny of Goblins #2/12.
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:05 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The name Fenrir makes me think of a wolf, like the one in Norse mythology. I think Trolls work better with short “clunky” names like Gug or Durgob.

How does he drive opponent’s figures into a Berserker Craze? Seems like a bit of an odd theme, and it would make much more sense if the power name implied he was causing them fear or something like that. I am not saying you need to get rid of the power, just give it a different name.

Blood Rage with 8 life will be extremely powerful. He’ll end up with 11 attack dice before he dies. And he gets up to 3 attacks per turn? That’s so much attack power.

I don’t think Wounded Prey makes sense as a name for the last power.
Old May 21st, 2019, 01:14 PM

The figure used for this unit is a Confrontation figure from the Wolfen of Yllia set. It is available in the Wolfen of Yllia Throne of Stars Hero Box. The name of the figure is Onyx.
Old May 21st, 2019, 01:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Finrir the Blademaster is way OP - up to 12 wounds a turn, and 5 life counter-strike - you have combined Charos and Krug, maybe if he was 210+ points but I would rather you get rid of either double attack or deadly strike and/or lower defense to 4.

Fenrir the Troll has too many powers - figures should only have 4 powers if one or more is a "negative power" or minimal move power like Scale - get rud of at least one of the last three. Berzerker Craze having "it cannot use special powers" is not clear at all as there are way too many powers besides wound/attack that it seems to negate. It would need a statement that says "Fenrir cannot receive wounds from a special attack or special power from any figure engaged with Fenrir" or something to that effect. In theory I like the idea of figure with 0 defense, but even with 8 lives he may last literally only one turn of an attack of a squad, so 180 point is way way too much, maybe (after removing at least one power) he is worth 60 points

Think about how a game would play out before costing - preferably actually play a game with the figure before giving a cost. I know it is hard, but I do not think you think it through as good as you could.
Old May 21st, 2019, 04:54 PM

The figure used for this unit is a Confrontation figure from the Wolfen of Yllia set. It is available in the Wolfen of Yllia Throne of Stars Hero Box. The name of the figure is Onyx.

He still has the Counter Strike ability, if that is okay. Fenrir's First Strike 4 allows Fenrir to roll 4 more attack dice. This ability might make sense, because the miniature shows his unsheathing his sword.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; May 22nd, 2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old May 28th, 2019, 10:44 PM

The figure used for this unit is The Sensei from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number is The Sensei Brave and the Bold #026.
Old May 28th, 2019, 10:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

You should really make sure a design makes sense before you post it here @Heroscaper 101

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards