Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 29th, 2013, 06:40 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions-UPDATED

Ummm... The Agents have a Flagbearer. Laglor

Oh wait... You put the Apes in their own faction. Maybe you should pull the G'nators from the agent faction. Also, you might want to put the Command Couriers in the Agent faction somewhere.

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; May 29th, 2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: *Headsmack* Shoulda read everything else...
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:49 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Ummm... The Agents have a Flagbearer. Laglor.
He's already got Laglor in the Primadon faction.

This brings up an interesting subject. I propose we make some superfactions.

IE- The Undead (Zombies, Death Knights, Cyprein's Army) Imperial Soldiers (Romans, Alexander's Army, British), Valiant Warriors (Knights, Highlanders, Minutemen)
Old May 29th, 2013, 07:21 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Ninja Edited!
Old May 29th, 2013, 07:23 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Ninja Edited!
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Ummm... The Agents have a Flagbearer. Laglor

Oh wait... You put the Apes in their own faction. Maybe you should pull the G'nators from the agent faction. Also, you might want to put the Command Couriers in the Agent faction somewhere.
Put the Command Couriers in! Some how I missed them when I made this list... Thanks for pointing that out!

I don't know much about D&D lore, so would it work thematically to:
Put Elaria the Pale into the Drow faction
Put the Golems in the Warforged faction

If anyone knows the answer to these questions, that would be great!
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Put the Golems in the Warforged faction

If anyone knows the answer to these questions, that would be great!
Golems work thematically, but there's no synergy there. Kind of like the Hydra and the Vipers.
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:13 PM

Also, the Cathars fit into the Disciplined Soldier faction I think.
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:08 PM

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
I considered putting them in, but they don't work in a synergistic fashion, so I thought I'd wait until their lore came out so I could see if they work well thematically. If Count Raymond was a Warlord, I would put them in without hesitation.
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
I considered putting them in, but they don't work in a synergistic fashion, so I thought I'd wait until their lore came out so I could see if they work well thematically. If Count Raymond was a Warlord, I would put them in without hesitation.
Cathar

Count Raymond

Believe it or not, they were based on real people. (And their Devout, so I wouldn't put them with the Disciplined Soldier Faction)
Old June 13th, 2013, 02:03 PM

Notes on upcoming C3V releases:
Upcoming C3V releases show oppotunity for adding to some factions:
American soldiers, Primadons, Tron Borgs, Knights, Martial Artists (twice), and more American Soldiers?.

If there are any announcements that I missed that could add to factions, let me know so I can post them!

EDIT: I also see that the undead are finally getting a ranged B&B: Skeleton Archers!

Last edited by Evar-Scarcarver; June 21st, 2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:24 PM

Added new C3V units!
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

If you're looking for ranged wolves, I think the Greyspears and Badru are the only things possible, so I'd count the Greyspears as ranged B&B. I use the other wolves to screen, so the Greyspears usually survive for a while. A Varkaanan with a chaingun would be awesome, if the miniature existed.

I love this thread, by the way, it's a fun read.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs