Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old December 5th, 2006, 11:14 AM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
Houston!

Last edited by Junge Roman; June 22nd, 2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old December 5th, 2006, 11:19 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
1.Dark_Piranha and son.
2.Jonathan
3.Ilovekrug (Jonathan's wife)
4.Sweetcurse
5.ProSpecT
6.Ricksta2232
7.Finrod
8.mrbonekeeper
9.Amishburrito
10.Ikari
11.Junge Roman

Right now it seems we are looking at the 16th of december at ricks central location. Rick, can you post the directions so everyone gets an idea?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 5th, 2006, 11:20 AM

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Also, the walmart near Baybrook Mall on I45 south and El Dorado has tons and tons of wave 1 and 4 for those in Houston missing these waves.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 5th, 2006, 01:30 PM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
Two things...

The location that is "central" is to bring all you suburbia folks into town. It's easy access off the west loop in southwest Houston on the campus of Westbury Baptist Church.

It's located in the D-Building (the family life center) just down the hall from my office. We have a VERY large number of 8 ft rectangular tables and round tables. The address is

Westbury Baptist Church
10425 Hillcroft St.
Houston, TX 77096

(just drop into mapquest, really simple and easy to get there. I'll post pictures of where on campus you need to be later...)

I'm scheduling it from 1:00-8:00, and we can run later, there's no hard deadline to be out, there's nothing else scheduled. I may not be able to play until around 2:00, but I'll be on hand for anything neccessary.

We have access to a fully equipped Kitchen and ice machine, so baked snacks and goodies are great (i.e. buku batch of Heather's spinach artichoke dip). Any paper goods must be brought though. (we can plan that in advance)

Secondly, has anyone seen wave 3 floating around ANYWHERE in the greater Houston area?
Old December 5th, 2006, 02:08 PM

mrbonekeeper has disabled reputation
I'm think I can make it but it's not a 100%. My brother and me have birthdays falling that weekend so it all depends on what our spouses decide they wanna do for our bdays... Personally, I'd like to play some Heroscape.

Maybe we should make plans for a pot luck sort of thing? Just an idea...

"Thou Art God."
--Valentine Michael Smith
===========================
www.littleboxofbones.com
Old December 5th, 2006, 02:10 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Wave 3 does not seem to exist anymore Hopefully this Christmas will get that ball rolling again.

Regrettably, we won't be able to make it on the 16th, but I'm definitely down for the next go-round!
Old December 5th, 2006, 02:12 PM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
Potluck

Potluck is a great idea for sometime, it is a baptist church after all...
Old December 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
I will be working uncontrolable hours most likely on that weekend. Since I will be done with school, they are planning to re-enter me into the "work so hard you have no life program" 12-14 hour days 7 days a week gentlemen (and ladies if there are any). So on the 16th I for 1. will be too tired 2. not have the time anyway 3. probably too grumpy to play anyway. Sorry I would like to play in January though. And too complain about my job some more...[rant] I will probably have enough overtime to buy everyone a pack of wave six. However, the College tuition people called and said I owe them money in a very mafia like way. [/rant]

Oh yea Jonathan at our last meeting the girls took a picture of me I thought I looked very cute in... haha mind sending it too me so I can admire how good I look? Thanks in advance

P.S. I'm joking about the good looking part, but would still like the picture anyway

Old December 5th, 2006, 04:53 PM

Hmm, well I'll go, unless something crazy happens. Hopefully more will sign up.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 5th, 2006, 05:17 PM

Ikari has disabled reputation
I will be done with finals so i'll definately go.

Quote:
mrbonekeeper Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm think I can make it but it's not a 100%. My brother and me have birthdays falling that weekend so it all depends on what our spouses decide they wanna do for our bdays... Personally, I'd like to play some Heroscape.

Maybe we should make plans for a pot luck sort of thing? Just an idea...
Why not have a party for both of ya. A Heroscape party that is.
Old December 5th, 2006, 08:28 PM

mrbonekeeper has disabled reputation
He doesn't play (yet!) so I"ll have to just hope he'll be interested in playing by then. Hopefully our women folk will plan something for us on Friday or Sunday so I can still get to go...

"Thou Art God."
--Valentine Michael Smith
===========================
www.littleboxofbones.com
Old December 6th, 2006, 06:52 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSpecT
Oh yea Jonathan at our last meeting the girls took a picture of me I thought I looked very cute in... haha mind sending it too me so I can admire how good I look? Thanks in advance

P.S. I'm joking about the good looking part, but would still like the picture anyway
Ask and you shall receive! There might be a larger version somewhere, let me know if you'd prefer that one

http://myspace-084.vo.llnwd.net/0149...96913084_l.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers