Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 24th, 2022, 03:28 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Countdown to PulseCon Oct. 1 panel

Tactical Disengagement 7

Old September 25th, 2022, 02:11 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Horde Movement 6

US Route 491 is an undead highway that killed and rose again, passing extinct volcanoes and abandoned cliff-dwellings. People kept stealing the road signs...
Old September 26th, 2022, 02:11 AM

Treasure Trap 5

Old September 27th, 2022, 04:00 AM

Tom Lehrer Tom Lehrer

Last edited by UtahScott; September 28th, 2022 at 02:15 AM. Reason: How do you turn an "X" into an "IV"? Maybe I should ask Vydar_XLIII...
Old September 28th, 2022, 02:11 AM

Old September 29th, 2022, 02:05 AM

Old September 30th, 2022, 02:39 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

https://www.cbr.com/the-best-board-g...ver-buy-again/

I saw the above article on the interwebs yesterday and it made me think of this PulseCon Countdown thread. @UtahScott was gracious enough to let me steal his thunder for #1.
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:15 PM

Sing along at home, kids...
I Wanna See the New 'Scape
[Chorus]
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna see the new 'Scape
Avalon Hill panel's ready to go

[Verse 1]
Just show me all the figures, also please explain
Plastic colors for each general, and what about terrain?
I gotta write down powers, too much info for my brain
Oh no, oh-no-oh-ohhh--

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
The penguin with machine gun, I recognize that meme
Teasing Grut War Mammoths, I think that's oh-so-keen
But show me something new now, that I haven't ever seen
Oh no, oh-no-oh-ohhh--

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
Xenithrax will stab you with her tails from underground
When Hellforge cooks a pizza, does it make a beeping sound?
How many dozen stretch goals can we reach to lock 'em down?
Oh no, oh-no-oh-ohhh--

[Chorus]

[Verse 4]
And here's the final issue I worry 'bout the most
I hope you license Valkrill back from Wizards of the Coast
I gotta wait 'til next year, shut up and take my dough
Oh no, oh-no-oh-ohhh--

Ba ba baba, ba-ba ba baba, I wanna see the new 'Scape
Ba ba baba, ba-ba ba baba, I wanna see the new 'Scaaape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion