Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 19th, 2021, 07:41 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Sounds like the Maridiens with your custom would be perfect for our upcoming Faction Army Scape (Farscape) game in December. Anyone can see the NYCG43 thread in General Discussion for details (link below in my signature--because you put it there).
You mean Kyle Jax? Sure, I can give him a test run next month if you're okay with it.
Old November 20th, 2021, 08:25 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yep. Although since he's over 110 Points (120), he'd have to be your faction "Champion"--see the scenario I sent; its also on our NYCG4 thread. (Missed it by that much).
Old December 9th, 2021, 08:53 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Sherman got to use his custom in our game yesterday in a Maridien army, and was happy with it. You can find the army he used and a brief description of the game on our thread as noted below.

He also presented me with my own custom for my 70th Birthday; a 60 Point US WWII Unique Hero, which we'll call "Corporal Chas" here! He didn't want to post it up because it has my real name on it. But if you want to check it out, just click on my signature line below, where you'll find a prose description of the card on Page 100 of our NYCG4 group thread. Thanks, buddy!
Old December 9th, 2021, 08:58 AM

(Duplicate Post)
Old December 9th, 2021, 07:57 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
He also presented me with my own custom for my 70th Birthday; a 60 Point US WWII Unique Hero, which we'll call "Corporal Chas" here! He didn't want to post it up because it has my real name on it.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the custom you are about to see is true. Only the name has been changed to protect the elderly."

Old December 10th, 2021, 06:31 AM

And he will appear on our battlefields when you least expect it. Besides Classic/Custom Games with several other GI cards, I have a lot of my own WWII GI Marvelscape cards like Easy Company, The Howling Commandoes, The Blackhawks, and others! Which can of course be teamed with Captain America, Bucky, etc. against the Nazis, Red Skull, and so forth.

There is also a fan made Captain America movie campaign on BGG!

Hmmm...
Old July 27th, 2022, 07:02 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Lord of the Rings customs

Revised one of my oldest LotR cards, Lurtz, when I realized I had never made a new card for him that used the more appropriate mini I had been given by @Johngee years ago:

I also took the opportunity to streamline the card, removing the original's Ferocity power and folding its effect somewhat into Foul Strike Special Attack.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; October 27th, 2022 at 09:06 PM.
Old July 30th, 2022, 08:53 AM

We had lots of fun with Sherm's customs, including his TMNTs. To see some great photos, see the NYCG4 thread from my signature line.
Old August 11th, 2022, 01:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

That is a *brutal* special attack!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 11th, 2022, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
That is a *brutal* special attack!
That's what Boromir said.
Old August 11th, 2022, 09:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old August 11th, 2022, 10:28 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: C3V "never was"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Here's another custom I toyed with in C3V, but the mini was either too scarce or expensive for the project:

The idea was to flesh out the Mariedian faction by giving Kira Jax a twin brother, kind of a callback to the familial dynamic of the Esenweins.
I like it. The Mariedieans are one of my favorite factions (you were lead designer on the M-43 weren't you?). It does seem like his first power should have a restriction that the targets have to be in range and line of sight of him though?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards