Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 7th, 2006, 03:16 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Tournement - Pittsburgh

Hi there. HappyJosiah and I are trying to put together a Heroscape tournement here in Pittsburgh. We will try and make it as official as possible with attempts at having the official website give us some prizes or something. We are open to suggestions of how fellow 'Scapers would like to have the tournement run. We already have some ideas. It will probably be a tournement of random picking of players playing one on one on relatively simple and completely symmetric maps. Each map might include pieces of lava sets, forest sets, and tundra sets, not sure. HappyJosiah and I have between us a humble 4 master sets, 5 forests, 5 lava, and 3 tundra sets. We have a couple of friends who have more stuff so we might use that as well. We would require everyone to bring with them a 500 pt army, there will be no drafting (unless we play some fun bonus games with teams or something) The way we will rank as we go on the tournement is wins and point differential (ie how many points you, as the winner, have left. Perhaps the loser will recieve negative points equal to what the opponent has left). The armies do not have to be from one general, although an army can't have any copies of unique squads or characters obviously. We would also probably ask everyone to bring money for food or prizes if we can't get any for free. We are looking for the tournement to be in early August. As I said, please give more suggestions of how you think the tournement would be best run. I am really looking forward to playing a tournement of heroscape and I know many others are too. Thanks.
Old July 7th, 2006, 03:21 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
soon to be moved to the Events forum.....

It may help you to read some of the Tournament Organization threads in that forum, especially the "Advice for running HS Events" thread. Many ideas and topics have been brought up there to help event organizers.
Old July 7th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Moved....

Welcome to the boards.
Old July 7th, 2006, 03:49 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thank you. I wasn't sure of putting this in the events section since it is not official. But I see many other posts similar to mine. On another note, the tourney will have specific starting zones for each map. each player will have a 24 hex piece to start their army on. We may use glyphs, although they will be random for each map and every player will be picked randomly to play on a map as well. Still trying to figure out what we will do after the first round of playing, like should we have the top two players play each other, 3rd vs 4th, and so on? With wins and point differentials it should work out fairly well.
Old July 7th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm curious... with this posting it seems like HappyJ is avoiding us altogether. He's hosting a tourney so he's obviously still into the game, and his buddy is posting...
Old July 7th, 2006, 05:24 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Thank you. I wasn't sure of putting this in the events section since it is not official. But I see many other posts similar to mine. On another note, the tourney will have specific starting zones for each map. each player will have a 24 hex piece to start their army on. We may use glyphs, although they will be random for each map and every player will be picked randomly to play on a map as well. Still trying to figure out what we will do after the first round of playing, like should we have the top two players play each other, 3rd vs 4th, and so on? With wins and point differentials it should work out fairly well.
I don't think there is such thing as official Heroscape tourneys.
Old July 11th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
im here im here!!!
been very busy with this internship among other things. expect much more of me here once the school year starts again. However, I am very excited about this tourney, and hope to see many of you there!
Old July 11th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
YAY!! Glad to see you are still around, HJ!

Newb.
Old March 5th, 2014, 02:20 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Tournement - Pittsburgh

im from pittsburgh like to find ppl to play
Old March 5th, 2014, 02:32 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Tournement - Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
im from pittsburgh like to find ppl to play
Howdy! And welcome to the site!

This thread is really old, and appears to be out of use, it's usually not a good to post in an old thread unless you have something useful to add.

If you're looking for people to play with, I suggest looking at this forum.http://www.heroscapers.com/community...splay.php?f=12

~JS, directingly

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events