Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 4th, 2012, 08:21 PM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Hahah thanks.
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:51 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
If we wait much longer my heads going to blow! TGRF shall we find him and bring the bazookas along to convince him?
Ah, how could I forget about my twelve guys with 23 bazookas a piece!? No idea.
At any rate, after apparently somewhere around eight days of searching , I have found the giant pencils post.
You should have asked me about the giant pencils post. When I won my contest, I read through every single page trying to make sure that my prompt had not been done.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

That's... Intense.
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:23 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I had a VERY free afternoon.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Ah, I remember that prompt well. Many great entries. A single victor in bumper15. And if I recall correctly, a great tale by yours truly!
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:27 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

I wondered what happened to Bumper. I haven't seen him on the contest for some time now.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:34 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
I wondered what happened to Bumper. I haven't seen him on the contest for some time now.
Unfortunately, b15 hasn't been on-site since the end of February. A shame, he was a gifted writer.
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:58 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow, amazing stuff guys...I love this thread.

Thanks for the C3V and SoV love

I am going to keep this in mind when I begin a re-model of the C3V Fiction Department after wave 15 is released. So I may be PMing some of you in the future*

Also if you guys indented some, the posts may read more smoothly.

Indent buttons looks like , just a FYI.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; June 4th, 2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: *not a promise, but i plan to get Fiction up and running again...so we may have a need of new blood.
Old June 4th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

We also threatened Bro-Man with giant pencils last Christmas. This page and the previous one. Now to the judging.

This was really difficult and I enjoyed all of the entries. Thank-you. I went a little unorthodox in the placement but I struggled with this.

3rd place
Spoiler Alert!

2nd Place
Spoiler Alert!

And the winner is
Spoiler Alert!

All right, sorry it took so long. A grand thanks to all contestants. I hope to see you all for future prompts. This was fun and added an extra level of excitement and anticipation of playing the C3V designs again. I want to make the Blade Dancers whirl and blur or battle valiantly with Captain Varan led soldiers against a horde of Zombies...

Almost D-Day.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 4th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Wow, amazing stuff guys...I love this thread.

Thanks for the C3V and SoV love

I am going to keep this in mind when I begin a re-model of the C3V Fiction Department after wave 15 is released. So I may be PMing some of you in the future*

Also if you guys indented some, the posts may read more smoothly.

Indent buttons looks like , just a FYI.

-ZB
Thanks ZB. Some grand tales indeed. Thanks for the tip on the indentations, someone was just asking about that. It took me almost a year to figure out the quote button(you just click on it).

And I also miss bumper15. Absolutely loved his stories. I hope he returns. With all the new blood, if enough of the old guard returns, we could have double digit entries soon.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

I remember that pencil thing as well. LOL!

Any way congrats on the win Johnny! Can't wait for the Prompt.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old June 4th, 2012, 11:29 PM

Good calls on the judging Tornado! And congrats to Johnny 139! Masterfully done work by all!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction