Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 14th, 2009, 03:01 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?
Help with Custom Squad Stats

I have been working on customs to go along with the Agent Skahen and Woo that I am about to repaint. I have created two different 2 figure squads to work with the exclusive figures. Tell me what you think, be harsh if needed. This is my first time at trying a custom squad, or anything for that matter.

Skahen's Black Ops (Black Jump Suits, or Silver top, black bottom)

Vydar

Human
Unique Squad
Agent
Tricky
Medium 4

Move 6
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 2

100 Points

Suppressive Fire
When attacking an opponent's figure, if a Skahen's Black Ops inflicts one or more wounds, you may move one figure you control who follows Vydar and is within 6 clear sight spaces of Skahen's Black Ops up to 4 spaces. You cannot use Suppressive Fire to move Skahen's Black Ops.

Use of Cover
If Skahen's Black Ops is adjacent to terrain that blocks Line of Sight to a target figure, Treat that terrain as clear line of sight. Skahen's Black Ops may only roll 1 attack die.

Stealth Dodge
When Skahen's Black Ops rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage.

Favored by Woo (Red or Yellowish Gold Robes with Black trim?)

Aquilla

Human
Unique Squad
Monk
Disciplined
Medium 5

Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3

100 Points

Fast Reflexes

If targeted by an adjacent figure, Favored by Woo Rolls one additional Defense die. Favored by Woo is not affected by Counterattack.

Avenging the Master
If you control master Win Chiu Woo and he is destroyed, Favored
by Woo gain 1 additional attack and defense die for the
remainder of the game.

Stealth Leap 20
Instead of their normal move, any Favored by Woo may Stealth
Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for
Stealth Leap 20, ignore elevations. Favored by Woo may leap over
water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming
engaged and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Favored by Woo
may not leap more than 20 levels up or down in a single leap. If
a Favored by Woo is engaged when he starts to leap, he will not
take any leaving engagement attacks.

Please let me know what you think and if I need to change anything. Also let me know what you think about the color schemes.

Thanks so much!
Old March 14th, 2009, 03:17 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Re: Help with Custom Squad Stats

The Black Ops can only roll one die when shooting from behind a tree, and they can also shoot through ruins? I think that needs to b changed a bit.
Old March 14th, 2009, 03:39 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?

I see your point CStrife. How about this instead?

Use of Cover
If Skahen's Black Ops is adjacent to terrain that blocks Line of Sight to a targeted figure, treat that terrain as clear line of sight only if Line of Site can be established from a space adjacent to Skahan's Black Ops. Skahen's Black Ops may only roll 1 attack die.

By giving them the line of site from an adjacent space, it would give them the ability to "peak" around the edge of ruins or make a "blind shot" Elminating the shooting through a large stone structure.

Thoughts?
Old March 14th, 2009, 06:50 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation

Sounds good. All in all the customs are nicely done, I was thinking since the use of cover only allows one attack die to be rolled it should provide some added defense or invisible hit zones, something along those lines. Also the "not affected by counterattack" could be changed to somthing like "not effected by abilities that cause damage from excess shields" but that is just nit-picky as there isn't an ability like that besides counterstrike.
Old March 17th, 2009, 10:40 AM

Kaze100 Woo who?

Here is the beginnings of a custom card for Skahen's Black Ops. How does this look, I also changed the Wording for adding defense.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!
Old March 17th, 2009, 02:15 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?

Here is a Custom card for Favored by Woo. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards