Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 26th, 2019, 06:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Apollo (VOTE for FINAL EDITING)

Yea
Nice work pulling this all together.
Old May 26th, 2019, 11:22 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yea

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 26th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like with the pre-yea and 4 yeas, this passes.

Got things linked for the most part. Once I hear if any of the mini pics work I'll link them as well. I know I'll need to get a bio and add synergies.

To whomever is doing cards, do any of the comic art options linked in the first post work? I know B is probably best, but I hate the stub legs. If it can happen to get positioned where that isn't noticeable I'm cool with that one.
Old May 28th, 2019, 01:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Apollo (FINAL EDITING)

Cards are up. Looks like we need Release Info and Bio here.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 28th, 2019, 01:18 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Duuuuude! That card is so dang awesome! Nicely done Scapey!

Edit: I'll update bio and release info for these two and put them up for the vote this evening after work!
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Book Wyrm

Updated with release info and synergies. So, I propose we release Apollo (and Midnighter)!

Yeas -

@johnny139 - Yea
@Tornado
Lazy Orang - Yea
@Ronin
@Scapemage
Karat - Abstain

Last edited by LordVenoc; May 28th, 2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Apollo (Vote for RELEASE)

Yea

I'd like to see links in the bio.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:41 PM
Book Wyrm

Taken care of in both places now! Thanks for the reminder.
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

This is my first time actually posting in this thread. Guess it was so well hashed out beforehand I didn't see a reason to jump in!
Old May 28th, 2019, 07:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Missing SS Synergy, IBW for having an SA, and Valiant IBW. He'll need a synergy link for being an operative as well - feel free to put that up in the Archive yourself (just look at any of the other interactions posts for formatting). I'll hit it tonight if you don't.

Also, for the Lucas Trent shout-out, you can just refer to him in a singular fashion. If we ever get a bunch of different versions, we'll need to update the wording, but I'm not anticipating that anytime soon. And we'd need to change the link in that case anyway, so it's not like we're saving ourselves any work with the 'Lucas Trent figures' thing, ya know?

Anyhow, that's just the book-keeping stuff on my end and not mandatory for release.

yea
Old May 28th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 28th, 2019, 10:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Actually, something that slipped my mind before.... should the SA have a Kryptonian weakness like Eradicator's and Kid Vision's? (And should those two get a carve-out for Solar Powered as well?)

Not sure if this has already been talked over.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library